Highlighted
Jul 15 2012
By: MrEpic1 Uncharted Territory 1724 posts

Cole's Story mode beginning!

[ Edited ]
6 replies 379 views Edited Jul 15, 2012

Cole tries to get back to a normal life so it shows him on a boat with Zeke, fishing, but one cast and the hook hits Big Daddy then Big Daddy spins the fishing line around his drill grabbing in the pole. Cole wonders what is down there and shoots a bolt but to no avail and than uses Levitation (Forgot name) Bringing up Big daddy. Big Daddy shocked gets dropped on the boat and Zeke shouts "Its an old divers suit.. we could sell it for a couple grand!" than exchange smiles with Cole than Big Daddy gets up and Cole steps back and gets ready to shoot but Big Daddy stands there looking around, than comical Cole comes in and knocks on Big Daddies helmet saying "Knock Knock?" then Big Daddy grabs Cole instantaneously pushes him to the ground  and starts his drill aiming it at him. Than Cole uses Blast and pushes Big Daddy off of him flying onto his back than hoping back up. Than Cole swings his amp at him and Big Daddy grabs it and bends it easily than throws it in the water. Cole says " Not my amp.." In a sad and **bleep** off voice. Big Daddy than tries to punch Cole but he dodges it and sticks a sticky grenade on Big Daddys bottom arm. Big Daddy bounces back, and than grabs Cole and throws him at the side of the boat 40 yards away (Its a big boat) Cole drains the energy of a light above him (Which gives him health for you who didn't know.) Than uses Lightning Tether on Big Daddy making him fly towards him jumping off Big Daddies suit doing a flip than uses punch blast making him step back than throws an Ice grenade on the ground making Big Daddies feet stuck on the ground than Big Daddy drills the ice off than tries to punch Cole but missing and making his hand stuck in the wall trying to pull his hand out but its just stuck so Cole uses Hellfire rockets on him knocking him back again and getting his hand unstuck.  Big Daddy spins his drill as in meaning "Lets go" and Cole says "Bring it Tin scrap" And Zeke throws Cole another amp. Then it begins.

The reason I made it soo long is because Big Daddy can't talk so I had to add fighting as a dialogue for him.

I used these two for the reason being that Cole can't swim due to his electric powers, so its almost opposites for Big Daddy in a way. 

Tell me whatcha think Smiley Very Happy

"...but now I understand that this is my life. There’s no going back. That the 'gift' of these powers would                                                           be my burden 'till the day I die."

Photobucket
Message 1 of 7 (379 Views)
Survivor
2494 posts

Re: What I want for Cole's story beginning!

Jul 15, 2012
Pretty good! I've gotta say that I'm impressed.

Also, nice new sig.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 2 of 7 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 15, 2012

Bump

Photobucket
Message 3 of 7 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 15, 2012
Uh, nobody commented for like 20 minutes. You shouldn't act so desperate for attention.
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 4 of 7 (324 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 15, 2012
Check my Crash Bandicoot one out :]

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Crash-s-Story-Mode-Beginning-If-...
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 5 of 7 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 16, 2012

Funny how you say that but you didn't even read it I bet... and I'm one of the few people who don't ask for kudos 24/7 and I thought I could make a thread that people would enjoy but apparently not. I wanted to keep it alive because it took me a while to come up with it. But apparently thats to hard to ask for... these forums got ruined. I liked it when people weren't asking for god **bleep** Captain Crunch, and it had ThatDamnNarwhal and ThisisMarko and Chaos is many more.... but  than you people come in and just have call everyone attention hogs, and act like your god of the forums.. we used to talk about real things and not have people like you tearing us down and not looking at our ideas yet what we do.

"...but now I understand that this is my life. There’s no going back. That the 'gift' of these powers would be my burden 'till the day I die."

Photobucket
Message 6 of 7 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
842 posts

Re: Cole's Story mode beginning!

Jul 16, 2012
Cole's amp isn't that easily replaced... it took quite a while for Zeke to build the first, taking a boat trip from Empire City to New Marais. And that rocket thing is for the EVIL Cole, if I'm correct... Nice idea, though. Besides the few gripes I have with Cole, it was pretty good.
Message 7 of 7 (162 Views)
0 Likes