Highlighted
Sep 28 2012
By: DanteShirosaki Wastelander 687 posts

Cole's Alt (?) , Unconfirmed Stages, Stock and Team Battle.

32 replies 1044 views Edited Sep 28, 2012

This Video is a Dev Diary Mash-Up video in  which Omar Kendell speaks about the mashed up stages. The video itself was first posted by D-Squad3.

In the video above Omar talks about how he mixed up the different worlds and expanded on them. The video also shows a stock based mode and the abilities to be on teams. If you skip ahead to 2:45 you see a picture of cole. The odd thing about this picture of cole is that instead of using his outfit from InFamous 2 he's using the outfit from the first InFamous. For those of you who have played the first part of InFamous 2, this is the outfit he has when he first starts the game. Before I get sidetracked I wanted to ask do you guys possibly think that this is his alternative outfit? It seems highly likely to me. Also in the Video they show gameplay of the new Stock mode as well as a team battle mode as Parappa and Radec are taking on Dante in a  2 Vs. 1 Team battle.

On a side note, we still have three leaked stages. Black Rock Stadium (Twisted Metal.) , Columbia (Bioshock) and Invasion (Killzone.) So far we have yet to see a DmC, Heavenly sword, MediEvil, Tekken or Fat Princess mash up.  Hopefully before the release of the game we'll get more mash up stages. For Example we can see a Tekken X MediEvil Stage. Jin Kazama in the backround fighting off hordes of the undead. Or Heavenly Sword X DmC. Vergil in the backround destroying cannon and catapults as they fire upon the fighters. It's just stuff to think about.

Bonus: As a personal opinion, I was wondering. Has anyone else eagerly been craving a Resident Evil Rep? As you can tell from my avatar, I am a rather advid fan of Resident Evil. I feel that Horror deserves a rep, and as being one of the major Survival horror games that remained exclusive to Sony for years. I feel that it deserves a rep. I feel like Leon would do. He does excel at Close Quarter Combat. With his trusty knife and incredibly long kicks and combat awareness he doesn't just rely on please watch the video below and tell me what you think, I am rather Curious.

persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 1 of 33 (1,044 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Re: Cole's Alt (?) , Unconfirmed Stages, Stock and Team Battle.

Sep 28, 2012
I kept hoping for Leon as well for the longest time especially with re6 coming out.
Message 2 of 33 (1,021 Views)
Wastelander
687 posts

Sep 28, 2012

I just feel that someone from RE should be represented. Especially with all the RE stuff that just came out and their history with Playstation. I should start a Resident Evil petition...Huh.

Message 3 of 33 (1,011 Views)
Sackboy
478 posts

Sep 28, 2012

where is stock mode?

Message 4 of 33 (997 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Sep 28, 2012
If we had an horror type rep and since i like residant evil leon wouldnt be bad.
Message 5 of 33 (995 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Sep 28, 2012
They did become popular on the playstation. I would sign it!
Message 6 of 33 (994 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Near the end of the video while Dante is fighting there is a lack of a timer and some type of score next to his name. So you would assume it is some kind of stock mode.
Message 7 of 33 (977 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Also sadly I would make a petition but I don't know how sadly. Which is unfortunate.
Message 8 of 33 (974 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Could be stock or reverse stock mode.
Message 9 of 33 (970 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Sep 28, 2012

it would be reverse stock mode

like, first to 5 kills

or it could be the new score card, and the timer has been moved elsewhere?

Message 10 of 33 (962 Views)
0 Likes