Message 11 of 14 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9672 posts

Re: Cole or evil cole

Nov 30, 2012

littlejcr wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:
I run into more and more players who avoid the O at all costs. It wouldn't be as abused if E. cole had the same combo as G. cole but G. cole can abuse the ice blast so it's not like it's all that different.

I kind of want to play as G. cole...his level 2 super and level 3 super are better but I can't stand his winning portrait. Also, I've spent a LOT of time (probably too much) with E. cole and I know his ins and outs...

Been looking for a new main in general because I'm sick of trying to use his crappy supers.

That cole smile haunting your nightmares too?

very much so... 

Message 12 of 14 (62 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Hahaha that's funny! His winning portrait is creepy!

Ive been learning both of them and I've got good cole down and I've been working with evil cole and at first I didnt like him but I've actually grown fond of him.

Good cold has some sick combos if you can time his moves right. And his up o ice launch is beast! Especially in the air. Grind, hit triangle and up o and your opponent is a pancake. I found he takes time to learn but he can be very legit. And thank you for the insight on his homing up triangle. I did it once and thought I was maybe just too baked. Now to learn his wall grab...

Evil cole I didn't much care for until I actually started using his charged o. I find his grenades to be superior, his alpha blast has knockback, and his anti air is just nasty. His down circle tar Goo is his only useless move I think. He doesn't has a square combo that will stun like G. Cole though.. Actually think I like his evil side more now.

" It ain't even fair."
Message 13 of 14 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4119 posts

Nov 30, 2012

ice powers FTW

freeze blast, ice launch, ice barrier, ice sheild, ionic freeze,

plus he's got that awesome redirect blast.

Good cole FTW

Message 14 of 14 (40 Views)
0 Likes