Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Re: Cole and Sackboy

Jul 4, 2012

gokhan_skater wrote:

I Need Sonic as a Non-Sony char but a guest

I am cofused here, maybe I am reading this wrong. You seem to be syaing the same thing twice, as a non-Sony character he would be a guest wouldn't he?

-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Message 11 of 24 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:
Use the search function please.

We're drowning in the same "content" all over again. Do you really think you're the first to "remind" SuperBot of which characters YOU want in the game?

Sorry to sound upset, but we need some kind of filter or moderator in this section of the forum.

I said the same thing like 3 or 4 days after joining these forums in the best character thread there was but now no one seems to be using it
as much anymore. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Characters-We-Would-Like-to-See-...

-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Message 12 of 24 (357 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jul 4, 2012

I know I'm not the first but you dont know you are not GENIUS

I think if we keep blasting the from with same topics Sony can get attention!

That's All!

Message 13 of 24 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 4, 2012

Off course these two are going to be in, they're Sony exclusives and they're well known, why would their even be a question about it. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 14 of 24 (352 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jul 4, 2012

I think so too,

I just want to guarantee it Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 24 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2012

gokhan_skater wrote:

I know I'm not the first but you dont know you are not GENIUS

I think if we keep blasting the from with same topics Sony can get attention!

That's All!

Wrong.

You're only being annoying to your fellow forum goers. Because these "WE WANT" or rather "I WANT" threads aren't getting the attention any more than all the people spamming their facebook page with "WE WANT CRASH!" on every single post they make.

Please don't make more suggestions like you just did with Sonic. He was in Brawl. He's not already going to another company. Also he's one of the least requested characters I've heard of, that aren't human.

gokhan_skater wrote:

I think so too,

I just want to guarantee it Smiley Very Happy

You're not guaranteeing anything with these threads.

Message 16 of 24 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 4, 2012
There are other topics for this, please dont create a new one for adding your thoghts. Instead, might I suggest adding your thoughts to an already-existing thread?
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 17 of 24 (329 Views)
Survivor
2388 posts

Jul 4, 2012
Big Daddy is an irrational and 2K character not Microsoft lol Smiley Tongue and technically Aveline (the chick from AC vita) is also in the xbox version of AC3 sooo she isnt ps exclusive. Just nitpicking here lol
Message 18 of 24 (327 Views)
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Jul 4, 2012

Pretty sure both will be included eventually, I just want them to be announced!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 24 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 4, 2012
Exactly what im saying! Thanks friend!

Guys we have a thread for this. Please don't keep creating these. Its become spam.
Also, as I stated prior to the site change, SuperBot has all the characters planned out. No more suggestions
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 20 of 24 (307 Views)
0 Likes