By: gokhan_skater First Son 16 posts

Cole and Sackboy

23 replies 230 views Edited Jul 4, 2012

Don't you miss,two of the most important characters;

Cole from inFamous,

and 

Sackboy from LittleBigPlanet

THESE 2 ARE NEEDED!

(And also maybe Sonic The Hedgehog would be so nice!)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 24 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Re: Cole and Sackboy

Jul 4, 2012

I am sure these characters are in the game just not announced yet. While I love Sonic the Hedgehog I don't think he should be in this game, at least in the initial roster, due to the fact that he isn't a Playstation Allstar.

-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 24 (225 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jul 4, 2012

I think so too, but about Sonic The Hedgehog if Sony wiil take chars from other games;there must be Sonic THe Hedgehog :smileyvery-happy:

Its the best character i think after Crash Bandicoot

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 24 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Jul 4, 2012

I personally hate the fact that Big Daddy got in the game over a legitimate Playstation character. People will more than likely crucify me for this but I am also against all Assassin Creed character except the female from Liberation because she is a Plastation exclusive. I am of the opinion that only Plstation characters should be in the intial roster but after that if they want to put non-playstation characters for dlc be my guest. When I buy a game that is a love letter to Playstation and its characters I don't want to pay for a dlc character that should have been in the game from the start but wasn't because they put in a character that started on another platform or has only been a muti-platform character.

-Signature-
"You know the carnival comes and goes. If you wait for a while, it'll always comes back to you..."
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 24 (214 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jul 4, 2012

Yeah I think so...there shouldn't be any DLC and we should get more chars without pre-ordering game.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 24 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Jul 4, 2012

Yeah, but the way I see it, there are several factors that define a good PS All Star. The more of these factors, the better a character they'll be in the game.

Unambiguously and iconically a Playstation Character (Crash, Cole)

Cool and original moveset (not just more guns)

Iconic Character (people know who they are)

From a good game (unlike, say, Lair)

Big Daddy has three of these. Crash Bandicoot and Spyro, the two most requested characters, have all four. The main guy from Haze has one. Most Rockstar characters have 1.5 (only a half iconic character and a good game)

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 24 (201 Views)
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2012

gokhan_skater wrote:

Yeah I think so...there shouldn't be any DLC and we should get more chars without pre-ordering game.

While there shouldn't be pre-order bonus characters I wouldn't go so far as to say no dlc. The fact the remains that we will probably get a roster of about 25 character, although I am hoping for 30, so dlc characters/stages would help keep things fresh.

-Signature-
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 24 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Jul 4, 2012

Prent62 wrote:

Yeah, but the way I see it, there are several factors that define a good PS All Star. The more of these factors, the better a character they'll be in the game.

Unambiguously and iconically a Playstation Character (Crash, Cole)

Cool and original moveset (not just more guns)

Iconic Character (people know who they are)

From a good game (unlike, say, Lair)

Big Daddy has three of these. Crash Bandicoot and Spyro, the two most requested characters, have all four. The main guy from Haze has one. Most Rockstar characters have 1.5 (only a half iconic character and a good game)

The fact remains though, Big Daddy isn't a Plastation character he is a Microsoft character. Now if they would have made him dlc I wouldn't care because I wouldn't have to pay for him but as it stands he is taking a slot for a ture Playstation allstar.

-Signature-
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 24 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jul 4, 2012

I Need Sonic as a Non-Sony char but a guest

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 24 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Jul 4, 2012
Use the search function please.

We're drowning in the same "content" all over again. Do you really think you're the first to "remind" SuperBot of which characters YOU want in the game?

Sorry to sound upset, but we need some kind of filter or moderator in this section of the forum.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 24 (186 Views)
0 Likes