Fender Bender
3009 posts

Re: Cole Should Have Been Dante's Rival: Here is why

Jan 4, 2013
@pbmal and LjPvonzity

Yes pbmal our 1v1 got me thinking about it, and your Dante is the best I've seen yet.

LjPvonzity Cole was never the Demon of Empire City, he got the title at New Marais.
[The YouTube Poser]

Message 11 of 16 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jan 4, 2013
The rivalries weren't always supposed to have some kind of symbolic meaning or link between the characters, though. Kratos and Sweet Tooth hate eachother because Kratos wouldn't pick up Sweet Tooth's ice cream cone. Radec fights Dan because he doesn't understand what the hell he's saying. Hell, THE PlayStation rivalry that probably inspired the entire concept of rivalries, R&C v. J&D, was started because Clank called Daxter a weasel, not for some amazingly awesometastic reason. Having Cole be Dante's rival for the reason that one's actually half Demon and the other is called a Demon isn't all that interesting to imagine.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 12 of 16 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Jan 4, 2013
lol instead Cole is stuck with Raiden, and their rivaly is based on Cole offering to be Raiden's friend, with raiden replying with "I don't need friends"
16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 13 of 16 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Jan 4, 2013
Well its better then fighting because you can't talk properly infact all of the rivalries where horrible
Message 14 of 16 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Jan 4, 2013
Cole v. Evil Cole makes the most sense to me!
Message 15 of 16 (50 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Jan 4, 2013

MarcusSoul wrote:
@pbmal and LjPvonzity

Yes pbmal our 1v1 got me thinking about it, and your Dante is the best I've seen yet.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
I must. PB you're dante is near perfection. If I were to rate you in terms of CPU strength you'd be at least an 8. If my brothers weren't harassing you with heihachi and radec you would have slayed me everytime.
Message 16 of 16 (47 Views)
0 Likes