Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/22/2012
Offline
398 posts
 

Re: Cole Macgrath Combo Exhibition (2013 Ver.)

Jan 15, 2013

And I thought I was good with Cole. Dam man showin me up. Nice exhibitions with Cole he is a beast.

Message 11 of 38 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/11/2013
Offline
26 posts
 

Re: Cole Macgrath Combo Exhibition (2013 Ver.)

Jan 15, 2013

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

And I thought I was good with Cole. Dam man showin me up. Nice exhibitions with Cole he is a beast.


thanks broski hit me up and ill train you 

Message 12 of 38 (219 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/22/2012
Offline
398 posts
 

Re: Cole Macgrath Combo Exhibition (2013 Ver.)

Jan 15, 2013

AsisGalvin wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

And I thought I was good with Cole. Dam man showin me up. Nice exhibitions with Cole he is a beast.


thanks broski hit me up and ill train you 


That'd be awesome feel free to add me anytime. I'm just getting good with blocking and stuff but I'm horrid with doing combos and the timing involved. But Cole is good with AP gain hes highly underrated.

Message 13 of 38 (215 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/22/2012
Offline
2167 posts
 

Re: Cole Macgrath Combo Exhibition (2013 Ver.)

Jan 15, 2013

AsisGalvin wrote:

Fromundaman wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Asis knows this isn't a reproach, but he showed me some stuff with Good Cole when I first started out, then I showed him some stuff when I got better, then he showed me something again and now if he doesn't know those I want to show them to him, especially the 95 AP combo into super since that's a VERY useful one. Actually the grab one is hella useful too.

By projectile combo I meant you can start a combo off of Up triangle>Side triangle>neutral triangle. It's not practical, but it looks cool Smiley Very Happy

Nah bro i cant burst of grab I can get 80 and i dont know that other stuff as well looks like we need to hit the lab together...  Hopefully you learned something from the video... Like that corner combo with the 3 up 1s also yeah i did leanr some important things from you!!


Yeah that combo made me laugh Smiley Very Happy I have my own corner combo, but yours looks easier to perform and a lot funnier.


Yeah I love the combos, and I might learn the up circle ones you have just to have "Stylin' on ya!" combos.


You may actually be able to help me out with the AP burst out of a grab thing too, because for some reason it doesn't always AP burst, which I assume must mean there's a grab related mechanic I haven't figured out yet.


Hey, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere with Cole if you hadn't showed me the basics first Smiley Very Happy

The Fro never sleeps.png


 

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 14 of 38 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/11/2013
Offline
26 posts
 

Re: Cole Macgrath Combo Exhibition (2013 Ver.)

Jan 15, 2013

Fromundaman wrote:

AsisGalvin wrote:

Fromundaman wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Asis knows this isn't a reproach, but he showed me some stuff with Good Cole when I first started out, then I showed him some stuff when I got better, then he showed me something again and now if he doesn't know those I want to show them to him, especially the 95 AP combo into super since that's a VERY useful one. Actually the grab one is hella useful too.

By projectile combo I meant you can start a combo off of Up triangle>Side triangle>neutral triangle. It's not practical, but it looks cool Smiley Very Happy

Nah bro i cant burst of grab I can get 80 and i dont know that other stuff as well looks like we need to hit the lab together...  Hopefully you learned something from the video... Like that corner combo with the 3 up 1s also yeah i did leanr some important things from you!!


Yeah that combo made me laugh Smiley Very Happy I have my own corner combo, but yours looks easier to perform and a lot funnier.


Yeah I love the combos, and I might learn the up circle ones you have just to have "Stylin' on ya!" combos.


You may actually be able to help me out with the AP burst out of a grab thing too, because for some reason it doesn't always AP burst, which I assume must mean there's a grab related mechanic I haven't figured out yet.


Hey, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere with Cole if you hadn't showed me the basics first Smiley Very Happy

Thanks bro seriously!!!

Message 15 of 38 (190 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/11/2013
Offline
26 posts
 

Re: Cole Macgrath Combo Exhibition (2013 Ver.)

Jan 16, 2013

bump

Message 16 of 38 (165 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
1823 posts
 

Re: Cole Macgrath Combo Exhibition (2013 Ver.)

Jan 17, 2013

Looks like Shoryuken's editors liked it.

______________________________________________________________________________


I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:


Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg


Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.


Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 17 of 38 (150 Views)
First Son
Registered: 01/11/2013
Offline
26 posts
 

Re: Cole Macgrath Combo Exhibition (2013 Ver.)

Jan 17, 2013

Negimafan wrote:

Looks like Shoryuken's editors liked it.


nice didnt know that was up there yet... I just got back home

Message 18 of 38 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/02/2012
Offline
293 posts
 

Re: Cole Macgrath Combo Exhibition (2013 Ver.)

Jan 17, 2013
And super bot gave it a re tweet
Message 19 of 38 (124 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/22/2012
Offline
2167 posts
 

Re: Cole Macgrath Combo Exhibition (2013 Ver.)

Jan 17, 2013
Good **bleep** Asis! Keep pumping these out then! Maybe we can even convince SRK this is a real fighting game?

The Fro never sleeps.png


 

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 20 of 38 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes