Oct 18 2012
By: Dean-Bax96 Hekseville Citizen 291 posts
Accepted Solution

Code Giveaway

13 replies 250 views Edited Oct 18, 2012

Heeey, good morning.

So I signed up for the second beta code giveaway that Punch Tab and Geek Magazine were having, and I was sent two codes. PLUS, in Geek Magazine's first giveaway that made me make the thread called "Invalid Beta Codes", I tried the code I was sent then, but no avail. So, with the first code, I entered it onto a North American account I just made, but oh wait, I need a credit card.
SO, THE THING IS: The person to comment on this thread with a good suggestion of why your favourite character in All-Stars is the best of them all will have the 'first giveaway' code, but I'm unsure if this works. If it works and I send it to you, you obviously may keep it; if it doesn't, sorry, but DO NOT FRET, I've got two more to give out that I haven't tried (obviously because I know what will happen.) To win these, comment on this thread with a good suggestion as to why your favourite character in All-Stars is the best of them all! 

I'll be choosing them at 1AM (GMT) or 6PM (PDT) or 5PM (PST)!
Good luck, and may the best All-Star win!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Message 1 of 14 (250 Views)
Wastelander
640 posts

Re: Code Giveaway

Oct 18, 2012

ehmmm 

just go to ps store and download it. Public beta is out already. -_-

2012-10-18-010705.jpg

2012-10-18-010626.jpg

photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 2 of 14 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Oct 18, 2012
Cole is gonna be top tier because he is very versatile: he has potential for good combos and looks like he may have good range judging from gameplay vids on YouTube.

Thanks for the giveaway OP!
Message 3 of 14 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

Dean-Bax96 wrote:

Heeey, good morning.

So I signed up for the second beta code giveaway that Punch Tab and Geek Magazine were having, and I was sent two codes. PLUS, in Geek Magazine's first giveaway that made me make the thread called "Invalid Beta Codes", I tried the code I was sent then, but no avail. So, with the first code, I entered it onto a North American account I just made, but oh wait, I need a credit card.
SO, THE THING IS: The person to comment on this thread with a good suggestion of why your favourite character in All-Stars is the best of them all will have the 'first giveaway' code, but I'm unsure if this works. If it works and I send it to you, you obviously may keep it; if it doesn't, sorry, but DO NOT FRET, I've got two more to give out that I haven't tried (obviously because I know what will happen.) To win these, comment on this thread with a good suggestion as to why your favourite character in All-Stars is the best of them all! 

I'll be choosing them at 1AM (GMT) or 6PM (PDT) or 5PM (PST)!
Good luck, and may the best All-Star win!

Id say Jak & Daxter are the best because Jak have the melee combo's to be relied on up close. Guns for far range and mid and close range. He has the Jetboard for quick air dodges and movement. Then he has his powers of Light and Dark. His running speed and movement speed on ground is pretty normal. Its not like other chars like Radec or Sweet tooth as which they are slow. To finish off Jak has one of the best and top rated Lvl 3 supers. He turns into Light Jak and can use 4/5 of his Light Eco powers from his game series(Light Freeze, Light Flight, Light Shield, and Light Blast).

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 4 of 14 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Sackboy. He can create anything and beat his opponents. Create. Share. Win.

Message 5 of 14 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Oct 18, 2012
@Hero_of_winds *cough* not PS+ subscriber *cough* PS3 user, not vita *cough*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 6 of 14 (212 Views)
Wastelander
640 posts

Oct 18, 2012
Cough cough I have the public beta on ps3 too... -_-
 photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 7 of 14 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Oct 18, 2012
@Hero_of_winds Either the 'cross-play' function works at this beta stage, or you're a PS+ subscriber

Message 8 of 14 (190 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Playing the Beta on Vita and I'd have to say I'm liking Sly the most.The invisibility's nifty as hell plus he has a bunch of stun-type moves that are mighty handy. Gotta love the shock roll too. I was actually hoping to have Dante as a token one just to get on peoples nerves haha

Message 9 of 14 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Oct 18, 2012
Come on people, we need more suggestions!

Message 10 of 14 (133 Views)
0 Likes