Splicer
77 posts

Re: Code Giveaway

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

I would say Heihachi has a good chance at being the best in the game.  Not only is he from another fighting game, so he is used to being the best at what he does, his hair and mustache are at their youthful peak; he has the eye of the tiger, and one on his back; he travels around with a bear so he can see whether they really do like picnic baskets; finally, he travels around around the countryside with family, friends, and cats named Kuro,, strapping them all to his own personal rocket, sending them all into outerspace, so they could experience the life of an astronaut for themselves (how kind!).   He is not the best at fighting from distances, because he likes to be close enough to give others hugs... he is so friendly!  Further, he is also the star of the highest selling fighting game franchise of all time "Heihachi and His Less Skilled Friends Extravaganza"

He truly is a gentlemen of the highest caliber and he outclasses every other character by a mile.  Just look at the joy and glitter in his eyes as he helps other fulfill their lifelong dreams!

Heihachi

He is the best of the best.  Everyone woman loves him and every  princess with a glandular problem, lombax, animated sack toys and giant guy in old deep sea diving outfit with a drill for a hand, want to be like him.

Message 11 of 14 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Due to the small amount of posts, I'm giving away the 'first giveaway' and potentially NOT WORKING CODE now, it goes to...

BlueDiamond93!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Message 12 of 14 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Well, this thread failed...

Ahhh, codes are going to the guys who posted about Heihachi and Cole

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am not like my father. The world I create will not be like his."
Message 13 of 14 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6995 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Dean-Bax96 wrote:

Well, this thread failed...

Ahhh, codes are going to the guys who posted about Heihachi and Cole

Btw thanks for the code! It worked!

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png