Reply
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Cloud was just hunted by rumba guy...

Oct 1, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Enjoy the disappointment for those who want Cloud.

I'll enjoy the hissy fit you throw after Lightning isn't in the game, you'll probably leave the forums.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 51 of 120 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
242 posts
 

Re: Cloud was just hunted by rumba guy...

Oct 1, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Enjoy the disappointment for those who want Cloud.
Enjoy your delusions of never being wrong even when all the evidence points out that you are, indeed, wrong.

 

http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
Message 52 of 120 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Cloud was just hunted by rumba guy...

Oct 1, 2012
Cloud also appeared on M$ software, don't forget.
Message 53 of 120 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: Cloud was just hunted by rumba guy...

Oct 1, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Okaaaay, but when Lightning is announced I won't say I told ya so but I would like a nice banner.

but if another FF rep is announced youll look like an idiot

 

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 54 of 120 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Cloud was just hunted by rumba guy...

Oct 1, 2012
That's what you think.
Message 55 of 120 (146 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Cloud was just hunted by rumba guy...

Oct 1, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
Noc. I know who the FF rep is, I'm not saying you're going to be disappointed, nor will I say someone else here will, but someone will be upset. Most will be happy

I will put in my sig this in my sig if you tell me the ff rep.

 

"Thirty3 is undoubtably the nicest guy I've met on the forums"

 

By the way I think that's true (and I'm not sucking up ya know!)

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 56 of 120 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Cloud was just hunted by rumba guy...

Oct 1, 2012
I don't have to worry abou that Dragon.
Message 57 of 120 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Cloud was just hunted by rumba guy...

Oct 1, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Cloud also appeared on M$ software, don't forget.

Yea his game is also on the PS store, your point?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 58 of 120 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
2571 posts
 

Re: Cloud was just hunted by rumba guy...

Oct 1, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
I don't have to worry abou that Dragon.

I think you need to worry at this point because you've dug your own grave.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 59 of 120 (125 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Cloud was just hunted by rumba guy...

Oct 1, 2012
My point you have no point because $10 PSN games aren't as important as new $60 games.
Message 60 of 120 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes