Reply
First Son
Registered: 03/25/2012
Offline
23 posts
 

Re: Cloud's Evidence?

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Rockwall4lyfe wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

KingHuevos wrote:
@Nocturnal_Gamer
"PG's Cloud Posts mean the opposite Which Is Lightning"

That is the stupidest **bleep** thing I have ever heard....

How is that stupid when it has happened before?


why do you take every "hint" that has something so general that it might refer to lightning as 100% legit proof (pink wall lol), and then any hint about cloud u automatically say isn't real or fake or disproved? Why can't you just be happy if we get lightning or cloud or both? This game is about celebrating the history of playstation, if u like lightning more then cloud, thats cool, but dont bash ppl who prefer cloud, which is the majority of final fantasy fans.


Other then the fact there is no Cloud hints, your argument is based on nothing other then you think an legit hint is stupid.


your the definition of confirmation bias

 

http://www.skepdic.com/confirmbias.html

 

 

if u honestly search around u can find a lot of hints that ppl think relate to cloud, but there is no 100% confirmation of cloud or lighting, so any hints about either r just speculation

Message 81 of 128 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
2794 posts
 

Re: Cloud's Evidence?

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Rockwall4lyfe wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

KingHuevos wrote:
@Nocturnal_Gamer
"PG's Cloud Posts mean the opposite Which Is Lightning"

That is the stupidest **bleep** thing I have ever heard....

How is that stupid when it has happened before?


why do you take every "hint" that has something so general that it might refer to lightning as 100% legit proof (pink wall lol), and then any hint about cloud u automatically say isn't real or fake or disproved? Why can't you just be happy if we get lightning or cloud or both? This game is about celebrating the history of playstation, if u like lightning more then cloud, thats cool, but dont bash ppl who prefer cloud, which is the majority of final fantasy fans.


Other then the fact there is no Cloud hints, your argument is based on nothing other then you think an legit hint is stupid.


Poor guy is in denial...

 

I hope you don't become too devastated if your character doesn't make it.

Message 82 of 128 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Cloud's Evidence?

Sep 20, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Rockwall4lyfe wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

KingHuevos wrote:
@Nocturnal_Gamer
"PG's Cloud Posts mean the opposite Which Is Lightning"

That is the stupidest **bleep** thing I have ever heard....

How is that stupid when it has happened before?


why do you take every "hint" that has something so general that it might refer to lightning as 100% legit proof (pink wall lol), and then any hint about cloud u automatically say isn't real or fake or disproved? Why can't you just be happy if we get lightning or cloud or both? This game is about celebrating the history of playstation, if u like lightning more then cloud, thats cool, but dont bash ppl who prefer cloud, which is the majority of final fantasy fans.


Other then the fact there is no Cloud hints, your argument is based on nothing other then you think an legit hint is stupid.


Poor guy is in denial...

 

I hope you don't become too devastated if your character doesn't make it.


I hope you aren't too devistated when I'm right.

Message 83 of 128 (92 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: Cloud's Evidence?

Sep 20, 2012
the problem is you're completely ignoring anything pointing to cloud, and then ANYTHING that remotely resembles a hint to lightning you point it out. biased.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 84 of 128 (85 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Cloud's Evidence?

Sep 20, 2012

Rockwall4lyfe wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Rockwall4lyfe wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

KingHuevos wrote:
@Nocturnal_Gamer
"PG's Cloud Posts mean the opposite Which Is Lightning"

That is the stupidest **bleep** thing I have ever heard....

How is that stupid when it has happened before?


why do you take every "hint" that has something so general that it might refer to lightning as 100% legit proof (pink wall lol), and then any hint about cloud u automatically say isn't real or fake or disproved? Why can't you just be happy if we get lightning or cloud or both? This game is about celebrating the history of playstation, if u like lightning more then cloud, thats cool, but dont bash ppl who prefer cloud, which is the majority of final fantasy fans.


Other then the fact there is no Cloud hints, your argument is based on nothing other then you think an legit hint is stupid.


your the definition of confirmation bias

 

http://www.skepdic.com/confirmbias.html

 

 

if u honestly search around u can find a lot of hints that ppl think relate to cloud, but there is no 100% confirmation of cloud or lighting, so any hints about either r just speculation


Not bias, just pointing out fact.

Message 85 of 128 (84 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/25/2012
Offline
23 posts
 

Re: Cloud's Evidence?

Sep 20, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Rockwall4lyfe wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

KingHuevos wrote:
@Nocturnal_Gamer
"PG's Cloud Posts mean the opposite Which Is Lightning"

That is the stupidest **bleep** thing I have ever heard....

How is that stupid when it has happened before?


why do you take every "hint" that has something so general that it might refer to lightning as 100% legit proof (pink wall lol), and then any hint about cloud u automatically say isn't real or fake or disproved? Why can't you just be happy if we get lightning or cloud or both? This game is about celebrating the history of playstation, if u like lightning more then cloud, thats cool, but dont bash ppl who prefer cloud, which is the majority of final fantasy fans.


Other then the fact there is no Cloud hints, your argument is based on nothing other then you think an legit hint is stupid.


Poor guy is in denial...

 

I hope you don't become too devastated if your character doesn't make it.


lol he loves his lighting, what about all those paul gale posts including cloud ( cloud vs link, C and S capitalized in an article, pic of him as cloud on beach). Just cause there obvious doesnt mean u can outright say they dont count. Anything can b a hint if u want it to be, like a pink wall LOL

Message 86 of 128 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Cloud's Evidence?

Sep 20, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
the problem is you're completely ignoring anything pointing to cloud, and then ANYTHING that remotely resembles a hint to lightning you point it out. biased.

Because there's nothing that points to Cloud, the point of this thread is to show somethng that does.  None if you have come up with solid proof.

Message 87 of 128 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
2794 posts
 

Re: Cloud's Evidence?

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Rockwall4lyfe wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

KingHuevos wrote:
@Nocturnal_Gamer
"PG's Cloud Posts mean the opposite Which Is Lightning"

That is the stupidest **bleep** thing I have ever heard....

How is that stupid when it has happened before?


why do you take every "hint" that has something so general that it might refer to lightning as 100% legit proof (pink wall lol), and then any hint about cloud u automatically say isn't real or fake or disproved? Why can't you just be happy if we get lightning or cloud or both? This game is about celebrating the history of playstation, if u like lightning more then cloud, thats cool, but dont bash ppl who prefer cloud, which is the majority of final fantasy fans.


Other then the fact there is no Cloud hints, your argument is based on nothing other then you think an legit hint is stupid.


Poor guy is in denial...

 

I hope you don't become too devastated if your character doesn't make it.


I hope you aren't too devistated when I'm right.


I couldn't care less if any of these characters made it or not.

 

I'm not a Final Fantasy fan.

 

Carry on.

Message 88 of 128 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Cloud's Evidence?

Sep 20, 2012

Rockwall4lyfe wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Rockwall4lyfe wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

KingHuevos wrote:
@Nocturnal_Gamer
"PG's Cloud Posts mean the opposite Which Is Lightning"

That is the stupidest **bleep** thing I have ever heard....

How is that stupid when it has happened before?


why do you take every "hint" that has something so general that it might refer to lightning as 100% legit proof (pink wall lol), and then any hint about cloud u automatically say isn't real or fake or disproved? Why can't you just be happy if we get lightning or cloud or both? This game is about celebrating the history of playstation, if u like lightning more then cloud, thats cool, but dont bash ppl who prefer cloud, which is the majority of final fantasy fans.


Other then the fact there is no Cloud hints, your argument is based on nothing other then you think an legit hint is stupid.


Poor guy is in denial...

 

I hope you don't become too devastated if your character doesn't make it.


lol he loves his lighting, what about all those paul gale posts including cloud ( cloud vs link, C and S capitalized in an article, pic of him as cloud on beach). Just cause there obvious doesnt mean u can outright say they dont count. Anything can b a hint if u want it to be, like a pink wall LOL


You don't remember his other obvious pics where we got the opposite?  Bring up something convincing already.

Message 89 of 128 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: Cloud's Evidence?

Sep 20, 2012
what "opposites" pictures are you talking about again?
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 90 of 128 (57 Views)
Reply
0 Likes