Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Cloud's Evidence?

Sep 20, 2012

Freedom_Gundam12 wrote:

well Nocturnal_Gamer and everyone there is no evidence for both cloud and lightning

but lightning has a higher chance do to more reasons for cloud.

Lightning - Promote Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII, Make Square Enix Profit, Fans Want her in, and to better promote the Newest heroine in the Final Fantasy.

Cloud - Fans Want him in

not really much of support for Cloud. -_-

But in the end we have to wait tomorrow most likely or maybe some other time to see who gets revealed!    (=

We will see tomorrow, but I know I have more than enough proof that says she's in.  Still though, we will wait and see tomorrow.

Message 41 of 128 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Sep 20, 2012
I'm not against having Lightning in the game, the more the merrier - that's what i say, but are there people here that actually want Lightning in the game over Cloud??
Message 42 of 128 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

RedLegend14 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

KingHuevos wrote:
@Nocturnal_Gamer It doesn't matter if the picture was fake. Paul posted it. It means something. Also there have been several websites where the voice actor of Cloud has been listed working under a title "Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale" Don't forget that Paul even said that there was only 2 female characters. Nariko and who could the last character be? Maybe one that has already been leaked? Kat. What type of evidence has Lightning had? 0. I rest my case.

Kat wasn't leaked, those pictures are beyond fake by that standard we also get more Tekken fighters.  Remember?  They showed up on the PSASBR site too.

How were they fake(I'm not talking about the character bio pic BTW)?

The bio pic is fake, as for the other pic of her kicking I've played Gravity Rush.  That is the exact same kick she does when she's floating in the air, that can easily be photo shopped with time.

Message 43 of 128 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Matramere wrote:
I'm not against having Lightning in the game, the more the merrier - that's what i say, but are there people here that actually want Lightning in the game over Cloud??

Yes, Lightning has a fan base if you weren't playing attention. Lol xD

Message 44 of 128 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Sep 20, 2012

I grew up playing vii and then I just finished xiii two years ago. A fan of both lightning and cloud. But the fact is lightning just has much more reasons to be in the game. Personally I want noctis so we can see a sneak peak of how his character is but highly unlikely

Message 45 of 128 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Sep 20, 2012
@Noc

Ok yes that date coincides with When Final Fantasy 1 came out but if you look at that picture one more time, forget that the wall is pink what does it look like?
Message 46 of 128 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Freedom_Gundam12 wrote:

well Nocturnal_Gamer and everyone there is no evidence for both cloud and lightning

Lightning - Promote Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII, Make Square Enix Profit, Fans Want her in, and to better promote the Newest heroine in the Final Fantasy.

Cloud - Fans Want him in

But in the end we have to wait tomorrow most likely or maybe some other time to see who gets revealed!    (=

We will see tomorrow, but I know I have more than enough proof that says she's in.  Still though, we will wait and see tomorrow.

could you show us this proof. since you have more than enough.

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 47 of 128 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Excalibur0123 wrote:
@Noc

Ok yes that date coincides with When Final Fantasy 1 came out but if you look at that picture one more time, forget that the wall is pink what does it look like?

It looks like a pink wall, the same color of Lightning's hair.  That and 25 years later Lightning got a new game announced and was also announced as the face of Square Enix during the reveal I will add.

Message 48 of 128 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Ok well everyone is entitled to their own opinion I don't think that Lightning is in however if she is you can say I Told you should, lol overall at least we'll get an FF Rep that's all I got to say
Message 49 of 128 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Freedom_Gundam12 wrote:

Cloud - Fans Want him in

could you show us this proof. since you have more than enough.

With Pleasure Smiley Happy

- Appeared In The Michael Commercial

- A New Game Revealed On FF's 25th anneversary

- The Face Of Square-Enix (Also Announced During The Reveal)

- A Poster Of Her Where They're Developing Her New Game

- PG's Cloud Posts mean the opposite Which Is Lightning

- PG's Latest Hint With A Pink Wall (Lightning's Hair Color) As Well As A Date That Is Traced Back to Lightning Returns Announcement

- Popular Among New Gamers

- Square Enix's Money Bag

- Tons Of Promotion

- Square-Enix Needs To Promote Lightning Returns

Proof enough?  There's plenty more than that.

Message 50 of 128 (80 Views)
0 Likes