Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Re: Cloud's Evidence?

Sep 20, 2012
@Noc

What I mean by that is that it doesn't make sense to base your hopes on the color of a wall, I mean don't get me wrong I like Lightning (to a degree and that ends when someone says Cloud is less popular FF rep) but it just doesn't add up I mean compared to these little nudges that Paul had been giving to Cloud, this pink wall IMO does not hint to Lightning in anyway, I believe it's coincidence.
Message 31 of 128 (127 Views)
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Who showed up on the PSASBR site?
Photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/kinghuevos
Message 32 of 128 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Excalibur0123 wrote:
@Noc

What I mean by that is that it doesn't make sense to base your hopes on the color of a wall, I mean don't get me wrong I like Lightning (to a degree and that ends when someone says Cloud is less popular FF rep) but it just doesn't add up I mean compared to these little nudges that Paul had been giving to Cloud, this pink wall IMO does not hint to Lightning in anyway, I believe it's coincidence.

The Pink Wall and the date in which is FF's 25th anniversary this year which where Lightning's new game was revealed.  That alone is more than what Cloud ever had going for him.

Message 33 of 128 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Well if your talking about the ign page they only have her listed for when she appeared in the "To MIchael" video but thats really all i know about that. Sorry i cant add much

Message 34 of 128 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

KingHuevos wrote:
Who showed up on the PSASBR site?

Yo saw the picture, you should know if not I'll gadly find it for you.

Message 35 of 128 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Sep 20, 2012
The pink wall can mean Tomba. The 1987 can mean Big Boss.

There is no evidence for either one. We have a square enix rep most likely final fantasy. That is all we have.
Message 36 of 128 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

KingHuevos wrote:
@Nocturnal_Gamer It doesn't matter if the picture was fake. Paul posted it. It means something. Also there have been several websites where the voice actor of Cloud has been listed working under a title "Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale" Don't forget that Paul even said that there was only 2 female characters. Nariko and who could the last character be? Maybe one that has already been leaked? Kat. What type of evidence has Lightning had? 0. I rest my case.

Kat wasn't leaked, those pictures are beyond fake by that standard we also get more Tekken fighters.  Remember?  They showed up on the PSASBR site too.

How were they fake(I'm not talking about the character bio pic BTW)?

Message 37 of 128 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Sep 20, 2012
@Nocturnal_Gamer

I don't know. That's not what I get from the hint. Everyone sees something different. I see Paul wearing a black jacket. What color is Clouds jacket? Black. Rofl. Everyone sees something different pertaining to the character that they want.
Photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/kinghuevos
Message 38 of 128 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Sep 20, 2012

well Nocturnal_Gamer and everyone there is no evidence for both cloud and lightning

but lightning has a higher chance do to more reasons for cloud.

Lightning - Promote Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII, Make Square Enix Profit, Fans Want her in, and to better promote the Newest heroine in the Final Fantasy.

Cloud - Fans Want him in

not really much of support for Cloud. -_-

But in the end we have to wait tomorrow most likely or maybe some other time to see who gets revealed!    (=

Message 39 of 128 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

KingHuevos wrote:
@Nocturnal_Gamer

I don't know. That's not what I get from the hint. Everyone sees something different. I see Paul wearing a black jacket. What color is Clouds jacket? Black. Rofl. Everyone sees something different pertaining to the character that they want.

Inconclusive, Big Boss wears black in Ground Zeores.

Message 40 of 128 (85 Views)
0 Likes