Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Cloud's Evidence?

Sep 20, 2012

KingHuevos wrote:
@Nocturnal_Gamer Also, a couple of days later he posted a picture of him as a playable character in PASBR. The caption was "This one is not a hint" So if that picture is not a hint... then what does that make the other tweets...?

Not enough proof, I remember that picture and it was fake.

@excalibur: Why would post things about other characters if they obviously aren't in because we got the opposite?

Message 21 of 128 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2435 posts

Sep 20, 2012

KingHuevos wrote:
@RedLegend14 Paul Gale never said there were going to be 3 females.... and if he did please link it to me...

I think he posted it in one of his articles, could be wrong though, I'll try and look for it.

Message 22 of 128 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Sep 20, 2012
@ KingHuevoes

Actually he did

- Two female characters
- A character that wields a sword
- Two popular first party characters
- One 3rd party hero that has a strong affiliation with the PlayStation brand.
- A character whose development origin comes from a Japanese studio.
- Another PlayStation “mascot”
- Another PlayStation “human”
- A character who has been in an RPG

Just waiting for a: girl, RPG Rep, PS Mascot
Message 23 of 128 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Hmm well im not saying hes in or not and im not saying i trust this info but according to ign's playstation all stars unconfirmed character page it says "A German journalist has hinted at the inclusion of Cloud in PlayStation All-Stars during a behind doors demo of the game. There has also been hints from Sony of a Final Fantasy character reveal in the coming weeks. Would tie in with the upcoming Final Fantasy VII anniversary.

Message 24 of 128 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Excalibur0123 wrote:
@ KingHuevoes

Actually he did

- Two female characters

He was hinting two female characters at the time not saying there's a limit.  That and it doesn't include DLC so Kat can easily be a DLC character.

Message 25 of 128 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Sep 20, 2012
@Nocturnal_Gamer It doesn't matter if the picture was fake. Paul posted it. It means something. Also there have been several websites where the voice actor of Cloud has been listed working under a title "Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale" Don't forget that Paul even said that there was only 2 female characters. Nariko and who could the last character be? Maybe one that has already been leaked? Kat. What type of evidence has Lightning had? 0. I rest my case.
Photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/kinghuevos
Message 26 of 128 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2435 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Excalibur0123 wrote:
@ KingHuevoes

Actually he did

- Two female characters

He was hinting two female characters at the time not saying there's a limit.  That and it doesn't include DLC so Kat can easily be a DLC character.

I don't know, that just seems unlikely to me.

Message 27 of 128 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

shadow20100 wrote:

Hmm well im not saying hes in or not and im not saying i trust this info but according to ign's playstation all stars unconfirmed character page it says "A German journalist has hinted at the inclusion of Cloud in PlayStation All-Stars during a behind doors demo of the game. There has also been hints from Sony of a Final Fantasy character reveal in the coming weeks. Would tie in with the upcoming Final Fantasy VII anniversary.

Lightning is also on the list if you recall and Lightning's game ties to the 25th anniversary as well being revealed during it.

Message 28 of 128 (121 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Sep 20, 2012
It looks likely we're going to see an FF rep in the game from the 'wait and see' retort Superbot gave on the subject. I've been reading up on Mr Gale's hints, if true there is one more female to be revealed, Kat's a female, if that leak revealing Kat is legit then Lightning isn't on the disc, FF rep that isn't a girl + Superbot proclaiming 'We listen to our fans' = Probably Cloud. But all this is just conjecture..
Message 29 of 128 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 20, 2012

KingHuevos wrote:
@Nocturnal_Gamer It doesn't matter if the picture was fake. Paul posted it. It means something. Also there have been several websites where the voice actor of Cloud has been listed working under a title "Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale" Don't forget that Paul even said that there was only 2 female characters. Nariko and who could the last character be? Maybe one that has already been leaked? Kat. What type of evidence has Lightning had? 0. I rest my case.

Kat wasn't leaked, those pictures are beyond fake by that standard we also get more Tekken fighters.  Remember?  They showed up on the PSASBR site too.

Message 30 of 128 (115 Views)
0 Likes