Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Cloud's Evidence?

Sep 19, 2012

feldspar831 wrote:
no evidence? and slightly pink walls mean lightnings in

Slightly pink walls and a date the trails back to the FF 25th anniversary and the reveal of Lightning Returns.

Message 11 of 128 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 19, 2012

KingHuevos wrote:
Actually there is alot more evidence for Cloud then Lightning. Shall I re-direct you to my thread showing all of Paul Gales hints towards Cloud? And none towards Lightning?

PG never hinted Cloud being in this game.

Message 12 of 128 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Sep 19, 2012
And to think I once thought of you as mature Nocturnal... Was this thread really needed? Why not ask for evidence in one of the MANY other threads about Cloud?

I'm beginning to lose my opinion for a lot of these forumers.
Message 13 of 128 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2012

You act as if you've written an entire encyclopedia explaining why Lighting is a better character than Cloud and deserves the slot that would be eternally wasted with his inclusion. Cloud fans may not have proof that he's in the game, but neither do you, so get off your high horse and wait until SuperBot gives the confirmation, will ya? 

The Party Panda.png

Message 14 of 128 (187 Views)
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Sep 19, 2012
No but he implied it several times. He has been posting several videos, pictures of Cloud on his twitter, and website. He started posting all of this after Superbot did not allow him to reveal the new character. A day after he starts posting several pictures of Cloud Strife on his website and twitter....
Photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/kinghuevos
Message 15 of 128 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 19, 2012

KingHuevos wrote:
No but he implied it several times. He has been posting several videos, pictures of Cloud on his twitter, and website. He started posting all of this after Superbot did not allow him to reveal the new character. A day after he starts posting several pictures of Cloud Strife on his website and twitter....

That doesn't imply that Cloud is in, those are far too obvious to be considered legit.  Also, this has been done before where PG posted obvious pics and we got the opposite of what they were.  Lightning is the opposite of Cloud, other then denying fact you should embrace fact.

Message 16 of 128 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2431 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

KingHuevos wrote:

That doesn't imply that Cloud is in, those are far too obvious to be considered legit.  Also, this has been done before where PG posted obvious pics and we got the opposite of what they were.  Lightning is the opposite of Cloud, other then denying fact you should embrace fact.

Didn't PG say there were only going to be 3 females along with a Vita rep? So since Kat is pretty obvious, doesn't that mean Lightning isn't in?

Message 17 of 128 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Sep 19, 2012
@Nocturnal_Gamer Also, a couple of days later he posted a picture of him as a playable character in PASBR. The caption was "This one is not a hint" So if that picture is not a hint... then what does that make the other tweets...?
Photobucket

Message 18 of 128 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Sep 19, 2012
^^ this right here I mean why would he post all of this stuff about Cloud. I mean it's not just a concidence that he just "happened" to put pictures with Cloud in them? Also you are going to base a character hint by the color of the wall? For real I mean there are tons of characters that are pink, it we were going by colors I could say Dora The Explorer could be in because she has a pink shirt.
Message 19 of 128 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Sep 19, 2012
@RedLegend14 Paul Gale never said there were going to be 3 females.... and if he did please link it to me...
Photobucket

Message 20 of 128 (141 Views)
0 Likes