Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
8241 posts

Re: Cloud is the epitome of All-stars

Mar 13, 2013
Some of you guys make me facepalm so hard. Where in the HELL did I say "Lightning should be in over Cloud?" I never said that. I said she's the more logical choice when it comes to marketing.

I never even said I liked Lightning by the way. Just because I said she makes more sense to be in the game because of her new game coming out I'm a Lightning fan? Okay.
 photo 4E141DBD-1A15-41B2-8D2A-CF1BB69B831A_zpsddamomtr.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 58 (99 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Mar 13, 2013
i never said im a fan either,
the stupidity of you people.
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 58 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 13, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
Some of you guys make me facepalm so hard. Where in the HELL did I say "Lightning should be in over Cloud?" I never said that. I said she's the more logical choice when it comes to marketing.

I never even said I liked Lightning by the way. Just because I said she makes more sense to be in the game because of her new game coming out I'm a Lightning fan? Okay.

These people like making up facts and running with it. While we just try and instill some common sense. What can you do? (Except laugh)

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 58 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Mar 13, 2013

TearsOfBlack wrote:

Chris, Ari, and nasrulez are the only fans for lightning. Now that's F@#Ked up!!!  If they reply to this... they have no life!!! Remember people if you see Chris, Ari, and nasrulez on your thread, It's most likely to talk sh!t. So Beware!!!  They also known as the dumb @ss stooges.

That is untrue.  As a fan of both characters I see both sides of the spectrum.  Do I want cloud in more? Yea I do but does that mean i'm only a fan of cloud?  No.  Chris Ari and nas make perfect points.  Due to marketing it is more than likely that lightning will get in.  Now of course you may argue against this point but it is true.  It settles to this:

Lightning: 

New game.

Popular new character amongst fans.

I believe someone said she was one of their biggest marketing things.

Cloud:

Nostalgia

Top 10 on PSN

Very popular amongst nearly all FF fans.

It's split 50/50 but due to money lightning has the better chance.  And that's the point those guys are trying to make.  They aren't complaning like children about how cloud stinks our that cloud sucks **bleep** or anything like that.  If you don't like what they are saying you can ignore it. 

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 58 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Mar 15, 2013
Guys common!!! You make Cloud Fans (like my self) look bad T.T We all have the right to speak our mind. Just cool it down a bit. Do I want Cloud in this? YES! Is Lightning a good sub for Cloud? In some peoples eyes, YES (I would like to give Noctis a chance though =( Been in the works for 8 or 9 years and still haven't seen anything else of it T_T)!!! I will always be a Cloud fan but, will never get angry at someone elses opinion ^_^
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 58 (49 Views)
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Mar 15, 2013
It's just every time I see a cloud thread, somebody always want to say something negative. Why can't people be happy if he makes it?
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 58 (41 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Cloud is ONE BIGGEST STAR OF PLAYSTATION. WE NEED HIM HERE sony

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 58 (39 Views)
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Mar 15, 2013

annikiileitor90 wrote:

Cloud is ONE BIGGEST STAR OF PLAYSTATION. WE NEED HIM HERE sony

100% agree! Hope we get cloud. Any new info?

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 58 (32 Views)
0 Likes