Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Re: Cloud is the epitome of All-stars

Mar 13, 2013

TearsOfBlack wrote:

Ari_Ownx wrote:
the only hope of a final fantasy character in this game is lightning.
ff13 lightning returns.
square enix wants to promote game
square enix allows permission for lightning to be in all stars

square enix pls.

I don't believe i was talking to you, smart **bleep**. This is a thread for those who are for Cloud, not against. If you want to bash Cloud, i suggest you take your sweet time and make a Anti-Cloud thread. Better yet, do us all a favor bubba and go **bleep** yourself forever.

oh i was talking to you?

i was just voicing my opinion on this matter.

(nice maturity btw.)

Message 41 of 58 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Ari_Ownx wrote:

TearsOfBlack wrote:

Ari_Ownx wrote:
the only hope of a final fantasy character in this game is lightning.
ff13 lightning returns.
square enix wants to promote game
square enix allows permission for lightning to be in all stars

square enix pls.

I don't believe i was talking to you, smart **bleep**. This is a thread for those who are for Cloud, not against. If you want to bash Cloud, i suggest you take your sweet time and make a Anti-Cloud thread. Better yet, do us all a favor bubba and go **bleep** yourself forever.

oh i was talking to you?

i was just voicing my opinion on this matter.

(nice maturity btw.)

These Cloud fanboys who have hijacked this board since this game's release are the classiest people and SANEST you will ever meet. Smiley Very Happy

Message 42 of 58 (77 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Mar 13, 2013
Agreed, they act the same way as crash fanboys.
Message 43 of 58 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
266 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Cloud will never be in this game. Would that make you quit playing? I ask that to everyone asking about Cloud. Or Lightning. Or Crash. Or Spyro. Or anyone else that won't be in this game. Smiley Indifferent

Yes, I will stop playing this sh!t... It's becoming wack with out some hard characters doofus! Chris stop asking dumb @ss questions moron. The only reason why I play it is because of the characters dummy. If they had random made up characters, the sales would've been 10 times worse! People buy it for the cool playstation characters fool! So stop trying to seem smart by ask dumb questions poop head!Smiley Tongue Chris your stupid, like your f@ggy @ss father! Don't get me wrong your mother pretty dumb too. Injustice God Among Us coming soon!

Message 44 of 58 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Mar 13, 2013
really, are the stupid insults that necessary?
Message 45 of 58 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Mar 13, 2013

killeralston22 wrote:

Chris_MachineGun wrote:

Cloud will never be in this game. Would that make you quit playing? I ask that to everyone asking about Cloud. Or Lightning. Or Crash. Or Spyro. Or anyone else that won't be in this game. Smiley Indifferent

Yes, I will stop playing this sh!t... It's becoming wack with out some hard characters doofus! Chris stop asking dumb @ss questions moron. The only reason why I play it is because of the characters dummy. If they had random made up characters, the sales would've been 10 times worse! People buy it for the cool playstation characters fool! So stop trying to seem smart by ask dumb questions poop head!Smiley Tongue Chris your stupid, like your f@ggy @ss father! Don't get me wrong your mother pretty dumb too. Injustice God Among Us coming soon!

Um why is your response all over the place? I asked a simple question. Nice to see how you really feel about this game.

Message 46 of 58 (64 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Chris, Ari, and nasrulez are the only fans for lightning. Now that's F@#Ked up!!!  If they reply to this... they have no life!!! Remember people if you see Chris, Ari, and nasrulez on your thread, It's most likely to talk sh!t. So Beware!!!  They also known as the dumb @ss stooges.

Message 47 of 58 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Ari_Ownx wrote:
really, are the stupid insults that necessary?

It's hard to believe a video game so supposedly beloved and treasured by gamers at large has such off the wall hardcore fans. You won't see any other FF title with such nutty people showing love. Except maybe XIII but its still no contest.

Message 48 of 58 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Mar 13, 2013

TearsOfBlack wrote:

Chris, Ari, and nasrulez are the only fans for lightning. Now that's F@#Ked up!!!  If they reply to this... they have no life!!! Remember people if you see Chris, Ari, and nasrulez on your thread, It's most likely to talk sh!t. So Beware!!!  They also known as the dumb @ss stooges.

I never said I was a fan of XIII or Lightning. But instead I come and try to talk sense into some people I get crucified by the latest Arkham Asylum breakouts. Brilliant.

Message 49 of 58 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Mar 13, 2013

TearsOfBlack wrote:

You do such a good job making yourself look stupid.

Message 50 of 58 (49 Views)
0 Likes