Hekseville Citizen
266 posts

Re: Cloud is the epitome of All-stars

[ Edited ]
Mar 13, 2013

Only 5 people in this community want lightning in this game. We also had a poll for final fantasy characters, which Cloud had 69% of the votes. So why should we get lightning? only to please 5 people on this forum, and **bleep** off the majority who wanted Cloud. Lightning should only be in her new game, and thats it. Cloud 4 All-star

Message 31 of 58 (104 Views)
Last Guardian
9937 posts

Mar 13, 2013
Lightning is the more logical choice when it comes to marketing. Cloud is the more logical choice for nostalgia.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 32 of 58 (98 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
266 posts

Mar 13, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
Lightning is the more logical choice when it comes to marketing. Cloud is the more logical choice for nostalgia.

Logical , and nostalgia....Lightning? I rather see sir daniel with an alternate skin wearing a pink wig, with a G string on, then see Lightning!

Message 33 of 58 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9937 posts

Mar 13, 2013
Okay. Still doesn't change the fact Lightning is the more likely candidate.
Message 34 of 58 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
266 posts

Mar 13, 2013

nasrulez wrote:

I would like to start off by saying i would eat Lightning's **bleep** with a pair of chop sticks...but thats irrelevant. Honestly Lightning is not a bad character to put in the game but if it wasn't for Cloud and FF7 being such a hit, there would be no Lightning. Therefore I think Cloud deserves the spot more. 

Message 35 of 58 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9937 posts

Mar 13, 2013
Well of course Cloud deserves the spot more but that's not the point. Lightning is what's happening right now, not Cloud. It only makes sense to put the character they're trying to push as the series front runner in this game.
Message 36 of 58 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
266 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Due to the fact because of her new game, and thats it.  I can name a bunch of reason why Cloud should be in! But I'm sure you know already Smiley Wink  "No body" want lightning, but only 5 people lol.... I understand your a big fan, but don't make silly comments like lightning should be in before Cloud, because we both know that bull sh!t.

Message 37 of 58 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Mar 13, 2013

killeralston22 wrote:

Due to the fact because of her new game, and thats it.  I can name a bunch of reason why Cloud should be in! But I'm sure you know already Smiley Wink  "No body" want lightning, but only 5 people lol.... I understand your a big fan, but don't make silly comments like lightning should be in before Cloud, because we both know that bull sh!t.

Cloud will never be in this game. Would that make you quit playing? I ask that to everyone asking about Cloud. Or Lightning. Or Crash. Or Spyro. Or anyone else that won't be in this game. Smiley Indifferent

Message 38 of 58 (63 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 13, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
Well of course Cloud deserves the spot more but that's not the point. Lightning is what's happening right now, not Cloud. It only makes sense to put the character they're trying to push as the series front runner in this game.

They did a good job pushing Lightning's d!ck in your mouth, it's basically tickling your tonsils. This game shouldn't be a base for every game designer trying to promote their characters. It's called "All Stars" and I think a lot of people would agree with me saying Cloud is a BIGGER All Star than Lightning.

Message 39 of 58 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Mar 13, 2013
It's all Square Enix's decision,
they will most likely go with lightning.
just saying.
Message 40 of 58 (56 Views)
0 Likes