Cloud is the opposite of All-Stars...

I think the word you're looking for was "Above" All-stars... Smiley Wink

Message 22 of 58 (137 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Re: Cloud is the epitome of All-stars

Mar 12, 2013

Cloud would make a perfect character for this game, just thinking all the stuff he can do. He's awesome!

Message 23 of 58 (134 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Mar 12, 2013
Crash and Spyro is definitely a All-Star in my book but, I believe that Cloud is on a mantel by himself in the History of Playstation. He did after set Sony up for success cause of all the magnificent sales of the PS1. Crash and Spyro was great but, FF7 is what set SquareEnix and Sony for success. Cloud (more like FF7 as a whole) was known for its FANTASTIC Graphics on a CD. It is also known for the Heroine Cloud (the Buster Blade kinda made him Iconic) and Sephiroth is known to be one of the best villains in Video game history. Then there's many cut scenes that struck a core with many of the audiences. Know I will admit FF7 is known more than the other FF cause of the internet (mostly). However, People can not deny Cloud would be an Amazing character with an Amazing move set. The possibility's for costumes, taunts, moves, supers and even icons are endless. Stages are a big factor of AllStars and there are plenty of places to choose from in the FF universe. If they use Classic Cloud as playable and Advent Children Cloud as a Skin I am fine with that or you could reverse it and put Advent Children Cloud as the playable one and Classic as a skin. I would prefer Advent Children as the move set since using multiple swords would be a pretty cool move set.
Some obvious costumes or Skins are:
1.Classic Cloud
2.Advent Children
3.Zack (Crisis Core)
4.Kingdom Hearts Cloud 1 or 2 (1 Cloud takes on a Vincent look and 2 is closer to Advent Children with his sword wrapped up, because of Disney)
5.Even Angeal is possible (Don't know if I spelled his name correct\, from Crisis Core)

As for those of you who want Sephiroth. He has to be his own character as his move set would be extremely different from Clouds. I could go on and on about his move set and more but, I don't have time right now maybe later if you guys ask for it (Not like it hasn't been done before). Tell me what you guys think when you get the chance ^_^
Message 24 of 58 (109 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Mar 13, 2013

CLOUD NEEDS TO BE IN THIS GAME, WE HAVEN'T SEEN HIM SINCE THE THE PS ONE CONSOLE. CLOUD IS A VERY COOL AND INTERESTING CHARACTER WITH A UNIQUE MOVESET. HE HAS A ONE OF A KIND STYLE WARDROBE AND I THINK SOMEONE OF HIS STATURE WOULD LOOK COOL ON A MODERN GAMING SYSTEM. DO US ALL A FAVOR AND PUT HIM IN THE GAME SQUARE ENIX !

Message 25 of 58 (98 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Mar 13, 2013
the only hope of a final fantasy character in this game is lightning.
ff13 lightning returns.
square enix wants to promote game
square enix allows permission for lightning to be in all stars

square enix pls.
Message 26 of 58 (93 Views)
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Cloud has not appeared out of Sony consoles, I say he is an exclusive character

Message 27 of 58 (87 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Ari_Ownx wrote:
the only hope of a final fantasy character in this game is lightning.
ff13 lightning returns.
square enix wants to promote game
square enix allows permission for lightning to be in all stars

square enix pls.

I don't believe i was talking to you, smart **bleep**. This is a thread for those who are for Cloud, not against. If you want to bash Cloud, i suggest you take your sweet time and make a Anti-Cloud thread. Better yet, do us all a favor bubba and go **bleep** yourself forever.

Message 28 of 58 (75 Views)
Last Guardian
9935 posts

Mar 13, 2013
TALKING IN ALL CAPS DOESN'T STRENGTHEN YOUR ARGUMENT.

Seriously, just STAHP that.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 29 of 58 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 13, 2013

AND THE POINT OF YOU SAYING THAT IS? SO WHAT IF I WROTE LIKE THIS OR like this? It really doesn't matter. Go jump up a wild hogs **bleep** and tell him i sent you.

Message 30 of 58 (69 Views)
0 Likes