Survivor
2388 posts

Re: Cloud is killing the final fantasy poll

Jan 23, 2013
Its fan made, it means nothing. Hopefully someone of importance will or already has noticed it and will act accordingly, but as of now its meaningless.
Message 11 of 56 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 23, 2013

I wish SE was more eager to share their toys...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 12 of 56 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Didn't a forum moderator make the poll? Should that count as someone with importance?
Message 13 of 56 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jan 23, 2013

boboMELOSHE wrote:
Its fan made, it means nothing. Hopefully someone of importance will or already has noticed it and will act accordingly, but as of now its meaningless.

The numbers don't exactly solidify anything.  Square has two choices...

Promote a game or sale out to the lowest common denominator.  Aka nostalgia addicts and fanboys.  I, personally in this business situation wouldn't sale out to the lowest common denominator.

Message 14 of 56 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Jan 23, 2013
I don't understand why you love Lightning so much Nocturnal_Gamer... Face it, nobody wants Lightning. And how in the hell is Cloud a low common denominator? Each spike in Cloud's hair has contributed more to the PlayStation universe than Lightning entirely. Plus, if ANYBODY from the XIII series is going to be represented, I can assure you that the majority of people on this forum will pick none other than Noctis Caelum (The bada$$ from Versus XIII for those who don't know)
Message 15 of 56 (201 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jan 23, 2013

If that were true Lightning would be in second place and has contributed to the sales of the PSP and PS3.  Anyway, in business logic Cloud is the lowest common denominator because he's an irrelvent character to the market in terms of game releases.  To a nostalgia addict or fanboy they would see it differently because they don't understand business.  I don't know why you guys argue business with me when I've taken business classes. Woman Frustrated

Message 16 of 56 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Jan 23, 2013
You know what...Noctis for All Stars is a pretty good idea. Imagine the hype if they announced Versus is on track with some new footage & then a small side announcement by Omar Kendall of Noctis' inclusion in PSABR.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 17 of 56 (188 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

If that were true Lightning would be in second place and has contributed to the sales of the PSP and PS3.  Anyway, in business logic Cloud is the lowest common denominator because he's an irrelvent character to the market in terms of game releases.  To a nostalgia addict or fanboy they would see it differently because they don't understand business.  I don't know why you guys argue business with me when I've taken business classes. Woman Frustrated

Noc, let's be real. If the next PS system launched with a remake of Final Fantasy VII. It would sell gloriously. It's fanbase is pretty much equivalent to the Metal Gear fanbase. (There's also some overlap there.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 18 of 56 (187 Views)
Wastelander
587 posts

Jan 23, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
You know what...Noctis for All Stars is a pretty good idea. Imagine the hype if they announced Versus is on track with some new footage & then a small side announcement by Omar Kendall of Noctis' inclusion in PSABR.

Dude, that'd be genius. I did hear rumors of Versus becoming the next official Final Fantasy, XV, instead of being the awkward, distant cousin of XIII. Of course, being a rumor, it's not reliable. However, should that be true, and Square-Enix be willing to have a Final Fantasy representative be included in this game, Noctis would be a perfect choice seeing as his game has been hyped for years. It would add a lot of attention to both games.

Message 19 of 56 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Tbh.... I wouldnt mind if noctis was in
Message 20 of 56 (168 Views)
0 Likes