Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Re: Cloud is NOT CONFIRMED - read.

[ Edited ]
Aug 19, 2012

My guess was that it was going to be Mog or a regular moogle lol.

Yeah, XII had it's challenges. It took me at least 60 hours to complete the story and about 100+ to defeat most of the bosses. It took me about 6 hours to beat the Hell Wyrm. I still can't get past Omega Mark XII.

Message 41 of 62 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Aug 19, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
He did, but cloud for cole is a dumb mistake, not a honest one. I think he had to cover it up

He may of done it to cover up, but atleast they both start with C's 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 42 of 62 (93 Views)
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Aug 19, 2012
Silverfalcon tell what you think.

"Yea, cloud has no relation to cole what so ever. The FACT he told the guy afterwards SB told him ff rep would be shown next is another way to say cloud is in without initially giving it away like did the first time. I'm still 90 percent sure cloud is in"

He gave it away, knew he messed up, found an easy escape, He could've left it there, but THEN gives unrevealed info (ff rep next).why do that after all this? To still hint cloud was no mistake but a slip up! Why else would ign be so happy to here exclusive reveals? If its lightning? No it's cloud. Im almost certain of it
Message 43 of 62 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Aug 19, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
Silverfalcon tell what you think.

"Yea, cloud has no relation to cole what so ever. The FACT he told the guy afterwards SB told him ff rep would be shown next is another way to say cloud is in without initially giving it away like did the first time. I'm still 90 percent sure cloud is in"

He gave it away, knew he messed up, found an easy escape, He could've left it there, but THEN gives unrevealed info (ff rep next).why do that after all this? To still hint cloud was no mistake but a slip up! Why else would ign be so happy to here exclusive reveals? If its lightning? No it's cloud. Im almost certain of it

Yeah I'd really like to see a link to where he said he meant Cole his reaction might be key. It's possible he could of secretely given hints. And mistaking Cloud for Cole I mean I get that but he's a journalist he should know how to check his stuff. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 44 of 62 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Aug 19, 2012
Plus no update in the article, he wrote it in the comments after someone here called him out for it. And his reaction is highly suspicious!
Message 45 of 62 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
647 posts

Aug 19, 2012
2 diff German websites said it

http://playstationallstarsbattleroyale.weebly.com/

The Official Best Place To Get All Info On PASBR!
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Aug 19, 2012
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AUY6uc4w3Zw

Just posting this here btw.
Message 47 of 62 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
481 posts

Aug 19, 2012

Just some food for thought

When the developers of FF were asked about doing a FFVII remake, they said that they aren't going to make a remake of it until they can make a new one that is better than seven was.......so even in their eyes FFVII is the best FF game they ever made. Just saying, words from their mouths

Fission Mailed
Message 48 of 62 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42142 posts

Aug 19, 2012

guitarprodigy93 wrote:

Just some food for thought

When the developers of FF were asked about doing a FFVII remake, they said that they aren't going to make a remake of it until they can make a new one that is better than seven was.......so even in their eyes FFVII is the best FF game they ever made. Just saying, words from their mouths

Can be looked at either way.  VII has a very vocal and loud fanbase so Square may take that as a sign that VII is the 'best' that they've done because of the attention it gets.  And VII is also the only FF, aside from XIII now, that they've thrown a lot behind.  VII has an expanded universe with DoC, Advent Children and Crisis Core.  XIII is most likely getting a 2nd sequel.  The only one that comes close I'd say is X with X-2 and then...XII (had a DS spin-off/sequel).  Everything else has pretty much been a one-shot outside of those.

Message 49 of 62 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Aug 19, 2012
But its known people don't like ff13. Sells will plummet and they will move on, they are just doing a sequel because of the story being vast
Message 50 of 62 (44 Views)
0 Likes