Mar 30 2013
By: YoungJ-freshman9 First Son 1 posts

Cloud from FF and Cole's level three

4 replies 155 views Edited Mar 30, 2013

Hi Playstation all stars first I want to thank you guys for a great game, you guys went over the top and made a game we all can enjoy thank you. I have two questions for you guys.

1) I was wondering if you guys were planning on having CLOUD from FINAL FANTASY making an appearance as a DLC character in the future?
2) It's an idea, I was wondering if you could change good cole's level 3 super from the vortex to his lightning storm move because that was his most powerful move. This is how it would work. the lightning would come down but if you press buttons during the super more lightning would come down but the effect to that is you would lose more ap gauge and it would time out faster if you did that. however, if you press and hold certain buttons cole would summon a giant blast that could take every body out but that would be the end to the level 3 super. So what do you guys think?

Thank you for your time and I would love to hear a response from this

Message 1 of 5 (155 Views)
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: Cloud from FF and Cole's level three

Mar 30, 2013

Welcome to the forums. Deposit your hopes and dreams into the bin, and have a grand ol' day.

Message 2 of 5 (152 Views)
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Mar 30, 2013

MarrowOchi wrote:

Welcome to the forums. Deposit your hopes and dreams into the bin, and have a grand ol' day.

Lmao.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 3 of 5 (143 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1054 posts

Mar 30, 2013

Welcome to the forum!

Getting the right for a character it's not always easy :/

As for Cole's level 3,the vortex was chosen beacuse of the great impact that the Ionic Vortex left in the E3 trailer for inFAMOUS 2.

Sorry for any grammar mistake,I'm Italian!

firma.PNG

Message 4 of 5 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Mar 30, 2013
I'm new too and all I can say is: if everyone got what they wanted it would be a gong show.
Message 5 of 5 (106 Views)
0 Likes