Fender Bender
3239 posts

Re: Cloud Strife vs Link

Oct 21, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
ScrewAttack loves Nintendo for those who don't know. You guys should convince them to hire me. Lol xD jk but you can if you really want to.

Sonic beat mario in one of the other death battle, but yeah they tend to have a thing for nintendo.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 11 of 15 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Don't forget that they have an obvious fanboyism towards Street Fighter most of all, only Chun-Li lost to Mai in one of the videos

Message 12 of 15 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 21, 2012
That is weird, when did Link get that fast? And how do you block meteors with your shield? And how did Cloud lose in such few hits (I know about the Jenova cell thing but really? Cloud can tank hits and if Ganon can survive a few slashes from the master sword, I am sure Cloud can.) From being a LoZ fan and FF fan, I just don't see Link winning this.
Message 13 of 15 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Oct 21, 2012
The video was very biased they stripped cloud of all his top weapons and abilities and said they eliminated outside support yet link has the ability to use the triforce of courage, which is In fact using part of a gods power. They give cloud the first weapon in the game he receives so link should have been equipped with the wooden sword or the short sword, the basic first weapon he gets. They were Nintendo fanboys obviously.
Message 14 of 15 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Oct 21, 2012

The Shield from Ocarina of Time to now was very durable but it was until Skyward Sword that it was mentioned that Shield cannot be destroyed whatsoever, an example of that would be when walking to Death Mountain as a kid and using your shield to protect you in Ocarina of Time)

Message 15 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes