14 replies 326 views Edited Oct 21, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Re: Cloud Strife vs Link

Oct 21, 2012

I never agreed with this ScrewAttack video. There was alot of flaws in the video on Clouds part. The Meteor Rain was nerfed so bad, they made it look like base-balls. They should have at least been the size of Semies (assuming you have played FF7 or Dissidia 012/011). I put science in the mix for my boy Cloud and the metors alone would have crushed Link easily. The speed they come from outer space makes the weight of the Semie Truck sized Metors (I am guessing 5 hit) would have be upped x50. Enough to leve crators in the earth. All in all though it was made pretty well ^^ (God I hate math -.-')

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (306 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Oct 21, 2012

i still dont agree i mean come on link killed cloud, **bleep**

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Link is such a **bleep** when you put him besides Cloud! **bleep** Scewattack. They should go play their SSB

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Oct 21, 2012

If you have seen the Epic Movie FF7 Advent Children, then you will understand why this video is bougus. Cloud can take way more punishment then what happened in the video. I mean Cloud got stabbed like 12 differnet times by sephiroth in the air and then stabbed almost to the hilt of Seph's blade (which is pretty Fing Long!!) and still got back up and beat sephiroth like a Bad A**!!! Then after that he got shot through the heart (No joke) and still was going to kick A**!!! Then to top it off he was blone up and came out of all that in the end with out a scratch!!! (Soory. Cloud Fan ^^) He prcticaly beat Bahamut by himself. The others only did chip damage XD I am starting to think Cloud is atually a God 0.0.......Jk XD

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (259 Views)
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Ma-mashi wrote:

If you have seen the Epic Movie FF7 Advent Children, then you will understand why this video is bougus. Cloud can take way more punishment then what happened in the video. I mean Cloud got stabbed like 12 differnet times by sephiroth in the air and then stabbed almost to the hilt of Seph's blade (which is pretty Fing Long!!) and still got back up and beat sephiroth like a Bad A**!!! Then after that he got shot through the heart (No joke) and still was going to kick A**!!! Then to top it off he was blone up and came out of all that in the end with out a scratch!!! (Soory. Cloud Fan ^^) He prcticaly beat Bahamut by himself. The others only did chip damage XD I am starting to think Cloud is atually a God 0.0.......Jk XD

I still remember in crisis core when cloud was impaled on sephiroths blade and managed to slide himself deeper into the blade to toss sephiroth to the side. 

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Oct 21, 2012
yeah that video was complete bs
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 21, 2012
ScrewAttack loves Nintendo for those who don't know. You guys should convince them to hire me. Lol xD jk but you can if you really want to.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Oct 21, 2012

there's not a chance link would win haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Hahahahaha oh man, seriously I cannot escape this video

Let me put it very clearly here, the main reason Link won was because of Cloud's Jenova Cells (I can confirm this with my friend who is a HUGE Final Fantasy fan) and since his cells were evil, The Master Sword was able to kill Cloud

And I'm pretty sure when they do Superman vs Goku, whoever loses someone is gonna **bleep** throughout thier entire life claiming BS, I didn't **bleep** about Mario losing to Sonic when Mario has a lot of f'n powerups at his disposal and Sonic only has a handful of them in comparision

I swear, most of the videos have the losing side **bleep** the most, from Raiden from MK losing to Thor, to Zelda losing to Peach of all characters and let's not forget the Transformers fans (some of them) when Starscream lost against Rainbow Dash of My Little Pony or hell even when Kratos lost to Spawn, the God of War fans from what I saw did not like the video

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (170 Views)
0 Likes