Oct 29, 2012
Meteorain should be level 2 super.
Message 11 of 15 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Re: Cloud Moveset

Oct 29, 2012
Shouldn't Meteorain be a super? And would his omnislash be a screen clearer? Overall pretty great.
Message 12 of 15 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Oct 29, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
OK make his level 2 the bike that just drives from where you are until the other side of the level. It has alot of range but i guess it's easy to dodge if you're at the other side (you can see it coming)
Tifa could be riding it or something.

And level 3 should be that move cloud does in AC. Where he gets a hand from everyone including aeris and does a super move.

I believe his Level 1 should be Sonic Blade, his Level 2 should be Blade Beam, and although I do like the idea of that being his Level 3, I think his Omnislash from Advent Children would be WAY better. I mean, picture it: He swings his sword, disconnects and launches his othe swords into the air, grabs them one by one, slashing the enemies with each one, finishes with a downward slash, looks up and says his badass quote, "Stay where you belong; in my memories".That would be epic!

Message 13 of 15 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Jan 13, 2014
I believe his level 2 super should be a stronger version of finishing touch which creates a giant tornado as seen in final fantasy VII as one of his limit breaks & his level 1 super should be braver with the same animation as in final fantasy 7 or cross slash and his level 3 super should be a shorter version of the knights of the round summon.
Message 14 of 15 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Jan 13, 2014

UNCLEBENNY21 wrote:
I believe his level 2 super should be a stronger version of finishing touch which creates a giant tornado as seen in final fantasy VII as one of his limit breaks & his level 1 super should be braver with the same animation as in final fantasy 7 or cross slash and his level 3 super should be a shorter version of the knights of the round summon.

Curse you necrobumper!!!!

Message 15 of 15 (121 Views)
0 Likes