Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Ada Wong or Jill Valentine

Oct 29, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
 
 
 

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:
so noc let me get this straight you want the character whos more assosiated with playstation ... yet you demand lightning over all other Final Fantasy reps who are more assosiated with playstation than her
dont be a hipocrite

If you only knew, anyway that's beside the point.  Ada is the more deserving character in this situation.  If people think Jill is more deserving then they might as well say Mario is more deserving than Sweet Tooth.


its besides the point because it doesnt fit your argument you always do this you ignore all points made against your argument either take a debating class or just stop being an intolerant idiot

 

 

Fine, then I'll remove all reason for you to think differently.

Message 31 of 41 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Ada Wong or Jill Valentine

Oct 29, 2012
whats going on in this thread?

Message 32 of 41 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
1364 posts
 

Re: Closed, The Community Failed to Support the PlayStation character.

Oct 29, 2012
**bleep** happens.
Message 33 of 41 (97 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Ada Wong or Jill Valentine

Oct 29, 2012
man noc why do you always think your opinion means more than other peoples?

Message 34 of 41 (88 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Ada Wong or Jill Valentine

Oct 29, 2012

I don't think that, but a PlayStation character should mean more in this forum than a Nintendo character.

Message 35 of 41 (85 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Ada Wong or Jill Valentine

Oct 29, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

I don't think that, but a PlayStation character should mean more in this forum than a Nintendo character.


Oh trust me if this game was actually about playstation new dante wouldn't be in it


Message 36 of 41 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Ada Wong or Jill Valentine

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

I agree with you but at least we were able to claim New Dante before Microsoft does.

Message 37 of 41 (76 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Ada Wong or Jill Valentine

Oct 29, 2012
Microsoft can have him

Message 38 of 41 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Ada Wong or Jill Valentine

Oct 29, 2012

Good point, I love DMC and would much rather have the more deserving Classid Dante but I know that won't happen.  I'm satisfied that at least one character I wanted got in.

Message 39 of 41 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Ada Wong or Jill Valentine

Oct 29, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Good point, I love DMC and would much rather have the more deserving Classid Dante but I know that won't happen.  I'm satisfied that at least one character I wanted got in.


Now you just gotta wait for them annoucne lightning 

 

Amirite?


Message 40 of 41 (59 Views)
Reply
0 Likes