Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: Closed, The Community Failed to Support the PlayStation character.

Oct 29, 2012

people are going to want who people are going to want.  I can explain to people until i'm blue in the face that the king would be a better katamari rep than the prince but if they really want the prince then nothing i can say will change their mind.  All you can do is make a good case and hope they see it the same way you do

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 41 (130 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Closed, The Community Failed to Support the PlayStation character.

Oct 29, 2012
everything is a matter of taste...
Play For Fun!
Message 22 of 41 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
2794 posts
 

Re: Closed, The Community Failed to Support the PlayStation character.

Oct 29, 2012

The thread seemed to be doing fine? How did it fail?

 

You can't expect everyone to say yes to either character.

Message 23 of 41 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/20/2012
Offline
205 posts
 

Re: Closed, The Community Failed to Support the PlayStation character.

Oct 29, 2012

I Support Jill , Christ and Leon !!!!!! XDDDDD

 

Heart SEXY RAYMAN IS SEXY Heart

RAYMAN'S GIRL/LOVER/WIFE/STALKER/ADMIRER 3333333333
My Account on Anivide!!!
http://www.anivide.com/user/Sexygamergirl

A GAMER.
A COSPLAYER
A FUN AND FRIENDLY ALSO HYPER GIRL.
REMEMBER THIS FOREVER.........
I AM A FOREVER RAYMAN FANGIRL AND GAMER.
A JIM CARRY FAN
I LOVE & SUPPORT THE FRENCH AND UK ACCENTS AND COUNTRY.




Message 24 of 41 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/21/2010
Offline
1173 posts
 

Re: Ada Wong or Jill Valentine

Oct 29, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Wesley37 wrote:

Haunted-Havoc wrote:
Mayb for the sequel but jill

No where did it said that a Resident Evil character was given.....

The point of the thread is who would you choose between "Ada" or "Jill".

What's the point of bringing up a "Sequel" in a post? But if you want, there are more 1st Party Chars than RE Chars that people want.


The idea of this is who would be a better rep for PSASBR.  I gave an analysis on which character represents which console best.  Ada represents PlayStation best while Jill represents Nitendo best.  Of course, that doesn't mean they're in just a something to pass the time.


I know, though it was because the user said "sequel" when that wasn't the point of the thread.

Though despite the analysis you gave, I didn't choose cause I never played the franchise & will play RE6 in the future (own it but didn't play it).

 

And even if the community didn't choose the Playstation Character. One shouldn't be disappointed over a Resident Evil Character who probably don't get as many requests besides RE Fans. When it comes to them, it's more of "Popular" than "Console Represent".


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 25 of 41 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Ada Wong or Jill Valentine

Oct 29, 2012

Wesley37 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Wesley37 wrote:

Haunted-Havoc wrote:
Mayb for the sequel but jill

No where did it said that a Resident Evil character was given.....

The point of the thread is who would you choose between "Ada" or "Jill".

What's the point of bringing up a "Sequel" in a post? But if you want, there are more 1st Party Chars than RE Chars that people want.


The idea of this is who would be a better rep for PSASBR.  I gave an analysis on which character represents which console best.  Ada represents PlayStation best while Jill represents Nitendo best.  Of course, that doesn't mean they're in just a something to pass the time.


I know, though it was because the user said "sequel" when that wasn't the point of the thread.

Though despite the analysis you gave, I didn't choose cause I never played the franchise & will play RE6 in the future (own it but didn't play it).

 

And even if the community didn't choose the Playstation Character. One shouldn't be disappointed over a Resident Evil Character who probably don't get as many requests besides RE Fans. When it comes to them, it's more of "Popular" than "Console Represent".


Yeah people don't really think.  They complain this game doesn't represent PlayStation good enough but they want a Nintendo character in this game more than a PlayStation Character.  Logic, it's non-exsistant right now.

Message 26 of 41 (94 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Ada Wong or Jill Valentine

Oct 29, 2012

Whe it comes down to it, bascially it's the same thing as saying Mario deserves the spot in this game more than Sweet Tooth.

Message 27 of 41 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: Ada Wong or Jill Valentine

Oct 29, 2012
so noc let me get this straight you want the character whos more assosiated with playstation ... yet you demand lightning over all other Final Fantasy reps who are more assosiated with playstation than her
dont be a hipocrite
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 28 of 41 (78 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Ada Wong or Jill Valentine

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
so noc let me get this straight you want the character whos more assosiated with playstation ... yet you demand lightning over all other Final Fantasy reps who are more assosiated with playstation than her
dont be a hipocrite

If you only knew, anyway that's beside the point.  Ada is the more deserving character in this situation.  If people think Jill is more deserving then they might as well say Mario is more deserving than Sweet Tooth.

Message 29 of 41 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: Ada Wong or Jill Valentine

Oct 29, 2012
 
 
 

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:
so noc let me get this straight you want the character whos more assosiated with playstation ... yet you demand lightning over all other Final Fantasy reps who are more assosiated with playstation than her
dont be a hipocrite

If you only knew, anyway that's beside the point.  Ada is the more deserving character in this situation.  If people think Jill is more deserving then they might as well say Mario is more deserving than Sweet Tooth.


its besides the point because it doesnt fit your argument you always do this you ignore all points made against your argument either take a debating class or just stop being an intolerant idiot

 

 
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 30 of 41 (63 Views)