Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Re: Clockw0rk IS PLAYING ONLINE RIGHT NOW!

Dec 18, 2012

BomB-RideR-14 wrote:

Ndukauba wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
Kratos? I was going to say, you should be ashamed of yourself, but this might show how badly he needs to be nerfed, and ASAP.

Not really. He doesn't really need a nerf, but more like an increase of his Super Limit. Like instead of 100 AP for a Level 1, he should have to get 200AP or maybe 250AP for a Level 1 and so forth.

Kratos's level 1 costs 150 AP (tied for the highest in the game). Level 2 super is 400 and level 3 is 750.

Then they should make his Level 1 cost 300AP, his Level 2 cost 800AP, and his Level 3 cost 1500AP so that it takes him twice as long to get to Level 1, 4 times as long to get to Level 2, and 8 times as long to get to Level 3. And it's better this way because if they just lowered his attacks, they would spam even harder to reach their goal. Then again, my idea comes with its flaws as well. I guess the only thing that makes sense is to raise the Super Limit, and weaken him (Full Nerf) 

Message 21 of 28 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Rossome wrote:

AfroGamerNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

That's cool but his main is Raiden.

Then, he's a fake, right?

Wait, scratch that. Anyway, does him losing as Dante is supposed to indicate something?

AfroGamerNinja wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

That's cool but his main is Raiden.

Then, he's a fake, right?

Wait, scratch that. Anyway, does him losing as Dante is supposed to indicate something?

That Dante is a terrible character, even in the hands of a professional.  Lulz. :x

^This

Message 22 of 28 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Ndukauba wrote:

BomB-RideR-14 wrote:

Ndukauba wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
Kratos? I was going to say, you should be ashamed of yourself, but this might show how badly he needs to be nerfed, and ASAP.

Not really. He doesn't really need a nerf, but more like an increase of his Super Limit. Like instead of 100 AP for a Level 1, he should have to get 200AP or maybe 250AP for a Level 1 and so forth.

Kratos's level 1 costs 150 AP (tied for the highest in the game). Level 2 super is 400 and level 3 is 750.

Then they should make his Level 1 cost 300AP, his Level 2 cost 800AP, and his Level 3 cost 1500AP so that it takes him twice as long to get to Level 1, 4 times as long to get to Level 2, and 8 times as long to get to Level 3. And it's better this way because if they just lowered his attacks, they would spam even harder to reach their goal. Then again, my idea comes with its flaws as well. I guess the only thing that makes sense is to raise the Super Limit, and weaken him (Full Nerf) 

I'm not a fan of Kratos at all. With that said, I feel like this idea would DESTROY Kratos lol. Way too steep of a nerf.

Message 23 of 28 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4226 posts

Dec 19, 2012
I've given the beta characters a rest for the most part because I played them so much b4 the game came out,hah. Im thinking this is part of the reason why people dont like Kratos subconsciously maybe?
http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 24 of 28 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Dec 19, 2012

What a poor game to be in, it's like all of the current issues debated here in one FFA, Drake was probably tossing endless amounts of barrels and using his revolver in a corner, Cole was probably tossing grenades and just waiting for someone to land near him so he could use a charged circle -> super combo, and you have Kratos grabbing everyone and sending them flying with his attacks always having higher priority.

Message 25 of 28 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Rossome wrote:

That Dante is a terrible character, even in the hands of a professional.  Lulz. :x

or maybe he was just having an off game? 

Ndukauba wrote:

LOL, that's not nerfing him, that's DESTROYING him. Seriously, those super costs you suggested are freaking rediculous.

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 26 of 28 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Dec 19, 2012

It's his chain grab, it's always been. In 1v1 situations no one has a problem with Kratos, his moves are easy to block and you can actually outrange his blades of exile, but in FFA it's far too easy to throw out a random forward square, have the autoaim do the rest for you, and get 30 AP out of it even if the other person hits you due to the high priority that comes with it.

The simplest thing they can do is cut the AP that grab gives by half, over the course of games Kratos users that rely heavily on that move will be getting ~300 less AP per match, and to make up for it they'll have to use combos like every other melee character, combos that come with the risks of being avoided with jumps and dodges.

Message 27 of 28 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Dec 19, 2012

JayJXZ wrote:

Rossome wrote:

or maybe he was just having an off game? 

Ndukauba wrote:

LOL, that's not nerfing him, that's DESTROYING him. Seriously, those super costs you suggested are freaking rediculous.

Now you see why I laugh at people who want to nerf Kratos. Because in the end, they come up with crazy ideas like what I said earlier. We already know that Kratos, Raiden and Drake are getting nerfed o the next patch, so everyone needs to chill about it... Seriously...

Message 28 of 28 (60 Views)
0 Likes