Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Re: Clarifying Paul's case + Possible "Final 4" opinion.

Oct 29, 2012
There isnt any final four, its 20 characters. There can be DLC if there is demand. Some people on here should get a grip,lol.

"Escape meeee, escape meeee!"
Message 81 of 89 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 29, 2012

According to Sony's recent FF hint they would rather have Lightning.

Message 82 of 89 (215 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

As I said earlier, there is no evidence to assert that there's a final four. The burden of proof is upon Paul Gale to assert his claim by proving the final four exist. If he cannot provide evidence, the default position is one of disbelief. That doesn't mean there's no final four, it just means that there's no reason to believe there is until it's proven.

I've seen a few people in this thread throw the word "logic" around, despite them clearly not having a fundamental understanding of what it means. The statement I've made in this post is 100% irrefutable logic. If you choose to believe that there's more to be unveiled, despite there being no evidence, then that's your choice, however don't try to rational your beliefs as having any validity.

Message 83 of 89 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

As I said earlier, there is no evidence to assert that there's a final four. The burden of proof is upon Paul Gale to assert his claim by proving the final four exist. If he cannot provide evidence, the default position is one of disbelief. That doesn't mean there's no final four, it just means that there's no reason to believe there is until it's proven.

I've seen a few people in this thread throw the word "logic" around, despite them clearly not having a fundamental understanding of what it means. The statement I've made in this post is 100% irrefutable logic. If you choose to believe that there's more to be unveiled, despite there being no evidence, then that's your choice, however don't try to rational your beliefs as having any validity.

this

"Escape meeee, escape meeee!"
Message 84 of 89 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Oct 29, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Incorrect on the Activision part. Bobby Kotick, the current CEO of Activision, said he wants to milk the industry and then leave it as it collapses. He's only in it for the money. This has been saved on various recordings.

Considering he's the CEO, yes, Activision is comprised of greedy, selfish pricks. Like EA except EA is just silly.

I thought the current ceo of Activisions first name was Eric, and he formerly worked for Sony. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 85 of 89 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

Incorrect on the Activision part. Bobby Kotick, the current CEO of Activision, said he wants to milk the industry and then leave it as it collapses. He's only in it for the money. This has been saved on various recordings.

Considering he's the CEO, yes, Activision is comprised of greedy, selfish pricks. Like EA except EA is just silly.

I thought the current ceo of Activisions first name was Eric, and he formerly worked for Sony. 

There's a bit of confusion around this, so I'll elaborate:

Activision's CEO is Eric Hirshberg, yes, but Activision is a subsidiary of Activision-Blizzard.  Activision-Blizzard, which has full dominion over Activision, is the devil himself, Bobby Kotick.  Kotick ruled Activision until the Blizzard merger, at which point he took over as the new company's CEO and put Hirshberg as his puppet leader the CEO of the Activision brand.  Hirshberg's actually pretty cool, but he really doesn't have much control over things in the grand scheme.

Edit: While I'm at it, Hirshberg never actually worked at Sony either.  He worked with Deutch LA, the company responsible for Kevin Butler, Michael, and The All-Star, but they're independent and have actually worked with Microsoft before as well.

(And for anybody who doesn't believe Kotick's total scum, he has said that he doesn't believe in games that can't be exploited every year.  And he himself used the word "exploited.")

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 86 of 89 (142 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Oct 29, 2012

EscapePoder wrote:
There isnt any final four, its 20 characters. There can be DLC if there is demand. Some people on here should get a grip,lol.

super bot is actually lying there, dlc is already in the works and is supposedly going to be announced at this years vga's

Photobucket
Message 87 of 89 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Oct 29, 2012

sovietprince wrote:

EscapePoder wrote:

super bot is actually lying there, dlc is already in the works and is supposedly going to be announced at this years vga's

yeah i remember them saying at evo that there will be DLC characters.  This whole "if the fans demand it" only started a month ago

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 88 of 89 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 29, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
I'm not touching on any of this except for one thing. Activision is greedy. Kotick has said himself that he wanted to sell cutscenes at extra cost to the user. Not extra, unneeded ones, just cutscenes. He's intentionally milked two series to extinction and then brought them back, and is working on doing so to a third, too. He continues to charge full price for games and DLC that are years old. I don't care about anything else in this thread, but don't, DON'T, you dare say that Activision isn't greedy. Tell that to Guitar Hero, to Tony Hawk, to CoD, to Spyro, to Crash, the $40 Angry Birds Trilogy on console, Quake, Spider-Man, the Shrek games, the Star Trek games, and X-Men - NO, tell that to Infinity Ward, Sierra Entertainment, Radical Entertainment, Shaba Games, Luxoflux, Red Octane, Underground Development, Budcat Creations, 7 Studios, and Bizarre Creations, and all the people that worked at those studios that got laid off because Activision didn't have any more games for them to sell out.

there ther DP, let it all out, it's ok now,

anyway, to the OP, nice level-headed way of seeing this whole situation,

since you're not being an assshole and being all "ERMAHGERD" and CAPSLOCKY and stuff,

you actually made a couple of threads highligthing a couple of things that support your theory,

i'll respect you for that,

but i'm sticking with expecting the least...

Play For Fun!
Message 89 of 89 (97 Views)
0 Likes