Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Re: Clarifying Paul's case + Possible "Final 4" opinion.

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Sadly they didn't get Cloud, better luck next time.

Who in the right mind wouldn't want Cloud? Heh,I'm no big FF fan,but it didn't take me to play a single game to know who Cloud was.Nonetheless,I knew who Cloud was since way back when?2001 ish?? I had no idea who Lightning was until about a year ago.So you know where I am going.It doesn't take someone to be an FF fan to know who Cloud is...not sure if I can say the same about Lightning.Not saying she isn't a good character or anything,but I much rather have Cloud over her.I still find Cloud more likely to be DLC over her.Just sayin.

Message 71 of 89 (191 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Oct 29, 2012
cant you get your password by selecting 'forgot my password'. you should get asked for your email and then your email will have change your password now. at least thats how it usually works
Message 72 of 89 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Oct 29, 2012

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:
cant you get your password by selecting 'forgot my password'. you should get asked for your email and then your email will have change your password now. at least thats how it usually works

Trying now haha

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 73 of 89 (188 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Oct 29, 2012
hope it works out for you. cant have you dealing with these **bleep** trolls huh XD
Message 74 of 89 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

Oct 29, 2012
Last time posting here.

It's crazy how someone written a logical statement and created hope for those who had doubt about what's included in this game. Heck, it made me post. Someone whose been lurking since the games announcement. Now the thread has deluded into "I TOLD YOU SO" or "I AM RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG! DEAL WITH IT!"

Why do you even call yourselves Playstation fans or even own one when you hate so much amongst yourselves? Some of you are possibly worse than the nintendrones who bash this game.
Message 75 of 89 (158 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1754 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Going more into that, I remember at E3 some asked about Crash Bandicoot, then Omar simiply said with a smile "no comment". Doesn't that seem a little suspicious?

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2mx350z.png[/IMG]
Message 76 of 89 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 29, 2012

seganintendoubi wrote:

Going more into that, I remember at E3 some asked about Crash Bandicoot, then Omar simiply said with a smile "no comment". Doesn't that seem a little suspicious?

We're talking about Omar here Thats like his second favorite thing to say

Message 77 of 89 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1754 posts

Oct 29, 2012
True.
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2mx350z.png[/IMG]
Message 78 of 89 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Oct 29, 2012

KingHuevos wrote:
Ok, this is getting out of hand. There are only 20 characters in the game. Stop trying to find ways to say that there aren't. JUST ACCEPT THE FACT.

GOD DAMNIT MAN!!!LET A MAN BELIEVE, CAN'T A MAN BELIEVE?!?!?!

Ratchet beats the crap out of Jak 21/11/12
Message 79 of 89 (98 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Oct 29, 2012

ChaozWeezy wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Sadly they didn't get Cloud, better luck next time.

Who in the right mind wouldn't want Cloud? Heh,I'm no big FF fan,but it didn't take me to play a single game to know who Cloud was.Nonetheless,I knew who Cloud was since way back when?2001 ish?? I had no idea who Lightning was until about a year ago.So you know where I am going.It doesn't take someone to be an FF fan to know who Cloud is...not sure if I can say the same about Lightning.Not saying she isn't a good character or anything,but I much rather have Cloud over her.I still find Cloud more likely to be DLC over her.Just sayin.

That's the same with me. While I know Final Fantasy but not a fan nor did I ever play any games, I did however knew Cloud because of "Robot Chicken". It was a skit of him attacking in a Burger Place, lol (RDate: When that EP was released). And then knew Lightning because of a playthrough (with talking), but it was too boring to watch.

And same again, as I'd prefer Cloud over her. With lots of users mentioning Cloud, it gave me an interest in the future to play Final Fantasy (the one where it has Cloud) that's HD on PC (made by a user, not official). But it never gave me an interest to play the latest FF's that have Lightning, due to the game & character too.

Plus, with Cloud. I can understand reasons for him as he has mostly been in Playstation (others too but no xbox) & first started on the Playstation since the beginning from the PS1, not to mention, the Final Fantasy game that I heard that got the most praised out of all of them which starred Cloud.

Either way, I was already fine with the roster (20 Chars) & others would be extras. So if Cloud was DLC, I'd go for it because the character himself only does RPGs & not fighting games (I did see one or two that he did, but PS All-Stars would be cooler when it comes to comparing them), which would be cool to play as a RPG Character in a fighting game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 80 of 89 (97 Views)