Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/03/2012
Offline
342 posts
 

Re: Clarifying Paul's case + Possible "Final 4" opinion.

Oct 29, 2012

Disclaimer: I am 100% sure that the launch roster is 20 characters and that there will be only these 20 on disc.

 

However there is a lot of evidence that points to more characters for the game (their entry into the game unknown).

I don't know if anyone has mentioned some of these

 

-Seth Killian accidentaily mentioning a big service for PS1 fans (however could be refering to Polygon Man but playable character more likely)

-Superbot clearly stating they would reveal characters at more events like TGS and never explaning why they didn't reveal there or any other event after the lastest character reveal

-A FF character being hinted at by Omar

-Obviously PG's source who was right about everything else

-Omar-"More characters than you might think"

 

On the other hand there is also plenty to support these 20 are the only characters ready for the game whether its DLC or on disc

-Omar stating "I want Crash too" pointing to the fact that they don't have permission to use Crash

-Superbot stating that they would do DLC if the fans wanted it but have nothing ready yet

-20 character final build (but does not cancel out DLC or patch)

-The multiple "It takes two to tango" quotes from Omar (and Chan I think) whch points to the fact they couldn't get characters they wanted.

 

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 61 of 89 (124 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Clarifying Paul's case + Possible "Final 4" opinion.

Oct 29, 2012
Omar was talking about Lightning Woman Very Happy
Message 62 of 89 (119 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Clarifying Paul's case + Possible "Final 4" opinion.

Oct 29, 2012

Heisenberg_35_56 wrote:

Disclaimer: I am 100% sure that the launch roster is 20 characters and that there will be only these 20 on disc.

 

However there is a lot of evidence that points to more characters for the game (their entry into the game unknown).

I don't know if anyone has mentioned some of these

 

-Seth Killian accidentaily mentioning a big service for PS1 fans (however could be refering to Polygon Man but playable character more likely)

-Superbot clearly stating they would reveal characters at more events like TGS and never explaning why they didn't reveal there or any other event after the lastest character reveal

-A FF character being hinted at by Omar

-Obviously PG's source who was right about everything else

-Omar-"More characters than you might think"

 

On the other hand there is also plenty to support these 20 are the only characters ready for the game whether its DLC or on disc

-Omar stating "I want Crash too" pointing to the fact that they don't have permission to use Crash

-Superbot stating that they would do DLC if the fans wanted it but have nothing ready yet

-20 character final build (but does not cancel out DLC or patch)

-The multiple "It takes two to tango" quotes from Omar (and Chan I think) whch points to the fact they couldn't get characters they wanted.

 


There are also many more that point towards 20+ :]

Like these:

- (recent interview) When Omar was asked if there's anyone he wants in the game, who he could not get, he replied with "No."
- Wouldn't Crash be the first one asked? Omar said in April that he "had no trouble getting characters they wanted" - So by default that would mean Crash is in, correct? He also stated in an interview (somewhere, having trouble finding it again; take my word, or leave it, your choice) that all the characters were chosen, models created, prior to January 2012, which, in turn, means he got Crash in. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 63 of 89 (115 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Clarifying Paul's case + Possible "Final 4" opinion.

Oct 29, 2012
Sadly they didn't get Cloud, better luck next time.
Message 64 of 89 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Clarifying Paul's case + Possible "Final 4" opinion.

Oct 29, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Sadly they didn't get Cloud, better luck next time.

Dude. Shut up. You're not funny. 

I'm sorry I'm being so harsh now, but you're REALLY being annoying.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 65 of 89 (101 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Clarifying Paul's case + Possible "Final 4" opinion.

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

DON'T STOP

BELIEVIN


Message 66 of 89 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Clarifying Paul's case + Possible "Final 4" opinion.

Oct 29, 2012
Just sayin.
Message 67 of 89 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/18/2012
Offline
1014 posts
 

Re: Clarifying Paul's case + Possible "Final 4" opinion.

Oct 29, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Sadly they didn't get Cloud, better luck next time.

Dude. Shut up. You're not funny. 

I'm sorry I'm being so harsh now, but you're REALLY being annoying.


i guess you can always go to the trolless forum. XD 

 

sorry i had to

Message 68 of 89 (93 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: Clarifying Paul's case + Possible "Final 4" opinion.

Oct 29, 2012

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Sadly they didn't get Cloud, better luck next time.

Dude. Shut up. You're not funny. 

I'm sorry I'm being so harsh now, but you're REALLY being annoying.


i guess you can always go to the trolless forum. XD 

 

sorry i had to


Except for the fact that I forgot my password, yeah. Okay.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 69 of 89 (88 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Clarifying Paul's case + Possible "Final 4" opinion.

Oct 29, 2012
Except for the fact I'm there too, but I wouldn't cluster that forum like this one.
Message 70 of 89 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes