I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Re: Clarifying Paul's case + Possible "Final 4" opinion.

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

You guys can speculate all you like but it won't change anything.

The fact is that the burden of proof is upon Paul Gale and he has yet to provide a single shred of evidence that this final four ever existed. There's people on this board who somehow seem to think we have to provide evidence that he's wrong, despite the fact we're not the ones making the claim.

It's simple, Paul Gale has made a claim, and until he provides evidence to assert that claim, the default position is one of disbelief.

Message 51 of 89 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Oct 29, 2012

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

PG was told by his source that he was lied to. It was a scheme for superbot to get the inside guy out.

Making the 4 characters dlc cause of a leak is stupid imo. Not sure why they would do that.

Omar said this is it, only 20 characters. Don't expect more cause a guy that doesn't know anything shouldn't be a 100% fact. He has been told things not seen them himself. Even that poster, the source said "vive got a poster with all the characters on it" according to Paul gale and he has ot been shown it. Why? Probably cause the guy was lying. Ever since the beta leak there has not been anything substantial. We knew everything since then.

I think PG only did this to get himself more known. He had a few things going for himself during this whole thing that would have made an impact like his book. If we get that poster then everything PG has said has been true but until then my opinion will stay the same.

For some he has ruined his game.

Not true at all. Re-read his article. 

"However, something interesting has been brewing in the past few weeks according to my rep and that’s the possibility of SuperBot Entertainment purposely giving various affiliated contacts, each, a separate batch of news about the game, character information, final number of playable characters, DLC facts, etc., for the sole purpose of finding out who is in communication with me".

thats PG quote from this http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012/09/28/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-fans-we-need-to-talk-...

Right. But he doesn't know if HIS source got the correct information, or not. His source may be legit.

Also, think about it. Superbot RECENTLY began telling the employees about (fake) characters, so he could find the source.

Paul's source isn't even an employee. Plus, Paul's source was told the characters WAY early on. Like, in 2011. According to Paul, Omar started telling false information in 2012.

Learn to read, thanks.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 52 of 89 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 29, 2012
Cloud = No Hope Left
Message 53 of 89 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
Cloud = No Hope Left

cloud = no hope left?! FINAL FANTASY AND RESIDENT EVIL REP CONFIRMED!

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 54 of 89 (133 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 29, 2012
Lol xD
Message 55 of 89 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 29, 2012
pls respond

Message 56 of 89 (105 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

COREYMCGUIRE1993 wrote:

PG was told by his source that he was lied to. It was a scheme for superbot to get the inside guy out.

Making the 4 characters dlc cause of a leak is stupid imo. Not sure why they would do that.

Omar said this is it, only 20 characters. Don't expect more cause a guy that doesn't know anything shouldn't be a 100% fact. He has been told things not seen them himself. Even that poster, the source said "vive got a poster with all the characters on it" according to Paul gale and he has ot been shown it. Why? Probably cause the guy was lying. Ever since the beta leak there has not been anything substantial. We knew everything since then.

I think PG only did this to get himself more known. He had a few things going for himself during this whole thing that would have made an impact like his book. If we get that poster then everything PG has said has been true but until then my opinion will stay the same.

For some he has ruined his game.

Not true at all. Re-read his article. 

"However, something interesting has been brewing in the past few weeks according to my rep and that’s the possibility of SuperBot Entertainment purposely giving various affiliated contacts, each, a separate batch of news about the game, character information, final number of playable characters, DLC facts, etc., for the sole purpose of finding out who is in communication with me".

thats PG quote from this http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012/09/28/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-fans-we-need-to-talk-...

Right. But he doesn't know if HIS source got the correct information, or not. His source may be legit.

Also, think about it. Superbot RECENTLY began telling the employees about (fake) characters, so he could find the source.

Paul's source isn't even an employee. Plus, Paul's source was told the characters WAY early on. Like, in 2011. According to Paul, Omar started telling false information in 2012.

Learn to read, thanks.

sorry buddy... i know how to read.

Message 57 of 89 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 29, 2012
I find it weird this statement floating around "staff were told fake characters to find out the source".. told? they work on the game, they will know who's in the game.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 58 of 89 (88 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 29, 2012
I'm not touching on any of this except for one thing. Activision is greedy. Kotick has said himself that he wanted to sell cutscenes at extra cost to the user. Not extra, unneeded ones, just cutscenes. He's intentionally milked two series to extinction and then brought them back, and is working on doing so to a third, too. He continues to charge full price for games and DLC that are years old. I don't care about anything else in this thread, but don't, DON'T, you dare say that Activision isn't greedy. Tell that to Guitar Hero, to Tony Hawk, to CoD, to Spyro, to Crash, the $40 Angry Birds Trilogy on console, Quake, Spider-Man, the Shrek games, the Star Trek games, and X-Men - NO, tell that to Infinity Ward, Sierra Entertainment, Radical Entertainment, Shaba Games, Luxoflux, Red Octane, Underground Development, Budcat Creations, 7 Studios, and Bizarre Creations, and all the people that worked at those studios that got laid off because Activision didn't have any more games for them to sell out.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 59 of 89 (76 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Hey bro,I agree with you 100% with everything,especially Paul being legit,but I just cannot agree with you on the Activision part.I was skeptical at first about them being greedy,but now I know for sure that they are after the fact that they supposedly did not have enough money to pay for COD BO Declassified to be developed and handled by their core developers,Infinity Ward and Treyarch.....considering the fact that they have made a handsom amount of money off of the COD franchise,how did their budget not meet the needs of these 2 developers? I feel that they thought it would be cheaper to have a mediocre dev (Nihilistic) to do the job.And its sad because EVERYONE who owns a Vita sees how bad COD BO Declassified WILL be.It is inevitable.I am eager that Guerilla games didn't throw the dev job to some other developer for Killzone Mercenary.Instead,Guerilla games is developing it themselves,rather an unfamiliar dev do it.That's how the job should be done.I believe that Acti is doing quite the opposite.

Message 60 of 89 (74 Views)
0 Likes