Highlighted
Oct 28 2012
By: Thirty3Three Treasure Hunter 5693 posts

Clarifying Paul's case + Possible "Final 4" opinion.

[ Edited ]
88 replies 1149 views Edited Oct 28, 2012

Paul recieved information from a source.

Let me tell you what Paul revealed publically, prior to any offiical confirmation:

1) Title Fight - The game itself. - In 2011.

2) Jak and Daxter - Character - In 2011.

3) Ratchet and Clank - Character - 2012.

Now, the characters listed above can be easily guessed, so let me give you some hints that he'd stated BEFORE any leak was announced:

Hints:

1) Heihachi and Toro hints - Non-mistakable. After the announcements, you can tell that the picture of PG dressed as a fighter AND the random cat, could only stand for these two, as they were announced, TOGETHER, months after he'd posted the images. - shows he has some inside source.

Paul is NOT a fraud. The information he received had, indeed, come from an inside source. (We now know who the source was).

The Final 4:

Here's were things get weird. The final 4, were never announced, which, could mean any of the following:

1) The source was lying. (PAUL WAS NOT. It's not his fault if he got the wrong information)

2) Due to the leak from the beta, the 4 characters got pushed back, into DLC.

Now most of you know, that the 20 characters announced, so far, weren't as requested as the "final 4", (they weren't as big as the rumored 4 characters.) - so, in my opinion, as someone who was born in the 80's; they left out the big characters - I can't see why Activision, nor Square wouldn't lend out characters to SB.(Activision is NOT greedy; I don't even know how this stupid rumor got started...) It would be a win-win for both comanies. Also, Snake was very requested, so, don't you think that if they got Raiden, they'd get Snake as well?

Now, I'm very tired, so I'm not sure if what I've said here, today, makes sense.  Please ask  me to clarify if I stated anything weird.

MY OPINION:
-Paul Gale wasn't lying, if anything the source was. The source got the 20 characters right, and I wouldn't be surprised if the "final four" made it in, let it be DLC or secret-on-disk.

-Due to the leak, the final four were pushed to DLC (OR) - as SuperBot had lied MANY times in the past (and their 20-only comment really conflicts with MANY things they've stated previously, pointing towards more than 20 characters...) the characters could be on-disk, and SB just lied about the LA Beatdown build being the final build - or they're unlockable (SB stated no unlockable characters, but, they've lied before)

-I believe they're lowering hype to shoot the hype way up once they announce the characters, whether it be on-disk or DLC.

-They're hiding something. As stated, their 20-only thing doesn't even sort of add up with the many things they've stated in the past.

Other threads that help towards my points^

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Look-Reasons-for-more-characters...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Why-I-think-Crash-Bandicoot-is-i...

- These are just my observations, and opinions. Please don't take them as stock, nor be insulting about my views, thanks.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 1 of 89 (1,149 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Re: Clarifying Paul's case + Possible "Final 4" opinion.

Oct 28, 2012
Cool.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 2 of 89 (1,112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Oct 28, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Cool.

If that's not sarcasm, you're most certainly welcome Smiley Happy

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 3 of 89 (1,089 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 28, 2012
Finally someone with some sense.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 4 of 89 (1,074 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Oct 28, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
Finally someone with some sense.

Thanks, mate :]

Message 5 of 89 (1,064 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Oct 28, 2012
Well i hope i see crash and cloud on DLC.
BeFunky_Untitled
Message 6 of 89 (1,044 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Incorrect on the Activision part. Bobby Kotick, the current CEO of Activision, said he wants to milk the industry and then leave it as it collapses. He's only in it for the money. This has been saved on various recordings.

Considering he's the CEO, yes, Activision is comprised of greedy, selfish pricks. Like EA except EA is just silly.

Message 7 of 89 (1,034 Views)
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Oct 28, 2012
Rumba
Message 8 of 89 (1,029 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
Activision is NOT greedy; I don't even know how this stupid rumor got started...

£20 map packs for CoD, the very basic concept of Skylanders (HEY KIDS TELL YOUR PARENTS TO BUY ALL THESE OVERPRICED TOYS AS WELL AS A £40 GAME!!!), releasing a new Guitar Hero every three months until they ran it into the ground, releasing that new James Bond game on the EU PSN for £60 when you can buy it boxed for £40...

I honestly have no idea why people think Activision are greedy...NO IDEA AT ALL

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 9 of 89 (1,008 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Oct 28, 2012

SasukeY6JUchiha wrote:
Well i hope i see crash and cloud on DLC.

I'm sure we'll see them in-game. Whether it be an on-disk secret, or DLC.

They said "Stay tuned..." to a FF rep :]

Message 10 of 89 (1,001 Views)