Wastelander
609 posts

Re: Clank as his own character

Aug 9, 2012

Clank taking up a roster spot, another horrible Idea.

Message 21 of 28 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Aug 9, 2012
Good news for you! He's not his own character Smiley Wink
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 22 of 28 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Aug 9, 2012

I was thinking the other day that there are no robot characters. I will guarantee that Clank is on Ratchet's back, but I would have loved to see him as a separate character. However, if I were to pick two characters from R&C, I would pick Ratchet and Dr Nefarious.

Message 23 of 28 (51 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Aug 9, 2012

PHOTO SHOp alot of the character are just there game case images(ie big daddy, cole, parapa,  ryu and other) LOOK WITH YOUR EYES PEOPLE

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 24 of 28 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Aug 9, 2012
he said they were one character
Message 25 of 28 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

Everyone is assuming he is his own character because he's standing rather then being on Ratchets back. However even in some of the games cover art, he's not on Ratchets back. So no, Superbot is not having 2 from one IP, or at least Clank isn't separate from Ratchet.

Why make Daxter and Jak 1 character but split up Ratchet and Clank? Seems like a waste of time and resources to me. It's something I could see them doing for the 2nd installment of PSABR when they start hitting a few bumpy roads.

Thanks for saving me the time to explain Chaos. Anyways, the image also isn't exactly accurate since most of the images are also ripped from their game artwork instead of their original artwork and most of them don't even have their default costumes.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 26 of 28 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Aug 10, 2012

CountMario wrote:

Chaosdreams wrote:

Everyone is assuming he is his own character because he's standing rather then being on Ratchets back. However even in some of the games cover art, he's not on Ratchets back. So no, Superbot is not having 2 from one IP, or at least Clank isn't separate from Ratchet.

Why make Daxter and Jak 1 character but split up Ratchet and Clank? Seems like a waste of time and resources to me. It's something I could see them doing for the 2nd installment of PSABR when they start hitting a few bumpy roads.

Thanks for saving me the time to explain Chaos. Anyways, the image also isn't exactly accurate since most of the images are also ripped from their game artwork instead of their original artwork and most of them don't even have their default costumes.

exactly, while im sure clank would be an awesome character on his own, i dont think he should be, as my first preferences would be dr neferious as another character, same goes for jak and daxter, put sig in there perhaps, or erol

Message 27 of 28 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Aug 10, 2012

Clank has been Ratchet's primary form of vertical movement for the majority of his games.  From a gameplay perspective it would be stupid to have them separate.   Ratchet without Clank loses alot of mobility, and Clank without Ratchet doesn't have enough moves to justify a separate character, imo.

0 Likes