Apr 03 2013
By: The_Afrokid Treasure Hunter 5848 posts

Clan Ranked FFA

18 replies 282 views Edited Apr 3, 2013
I previously made a suggestion about having clans for Ranked FFA.

The original idea for Clans FFA was that a group, no more than twenty no less that five could start a cult. This cult can earn belt points (minor) and clan points (major).

Rules:
1. Any player can start a Clan/Cult.
2. Each clan will have a host, the host can add players/kick players out.
3. Each session for ranked (clan) will me a month
4. The host/leader of the clan cannot kick people out after day 5.
5. No one can create a clan after day 5.
6. The same clan cannot exist for more than one session.
7. Clan point can only be earned for a game that the victor (first place player) earns more than 5 kills

How to earn points:
In ranked (clan) you can earn two types of points. Belt points and clan points. The belt point system is unique for any game. You earn clan belt points the same way you earn regular belt points. Except you have a choice of keeping your belt points or giving everyone in your clan (including you) four belt points.

Clan belt points are special and can be awarded to a first place victor who get more than 5 kills in Ranked FFA and is on a clan. 1 clan belt point is awarded per quota met and adds up as time goes on.

What do you do with clan points?

At the end of each session the top 5 clans with the most points earn rewards.

What are the awards?
1st place: exclusive costume for players Character that earned the most clan belt points e.g. The all star clan's Dante earned the most clan points for the team all players in the team earn an exclusive dante costume e.g. Dante's costume could be Dante's old outfit from DMC 4 and below.

2nd place: Exclusive character cards. This goes the same for the awards. Example the all star clan's Dante earned the most belt points therefore all clan members earn a exclusive Dante character card.

3rd place: exclusive taunts. This goes the same for the awards. Example the all star clan's Dante earned the most belt points therefore all clan members earn a exclusive Dante character taunt.

Fourth place. Exclusive title: All members of the fourth place winner will get an exclusive title stating "Clan Champion for (Insert date here). FFA and 2 V 2 title.

Fifth place: Exclusive icon: All members of Fifth place clans will get a an exclusive icon with a picture of a platinum trophy.
I know that I know not
Message 1 of 19 (282 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5848 posts

Re: Clan Ranked FFA

Apr 3, 2013
I am very interested to hear you're thoughts/opinions on this. Please comment.
I know that I know not
Message 2 of 19 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Apr 3, 2013
That sounds pretty cool I like it, kudos
Message 3 of 19 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5848 posts

Apr 3, 2013
Thank you. Also, thoughts and opinions for you and other people would be great! Smiley Happy
I know that I know not
Message 4 of 19 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5848 posts

Apr 3, 2013
Bump.
I know that I know not
Message 5 of 19 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Apr 3, 2013
Sounds like an interesting idea, it'd have to be tweaked alittle but there's a good idea here.

I'd rally up all the Parappa players that have added me and make the best Parappa Clan, haha.
Message 6 of 19 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5848 posts

Apr 3, 2013
Imaginge a kratos clan. But that's a good idea, if I won first place I would like to have a exclusive costume for my charaecter and not anybody else's.
I know that I know not
Message 7 of 19 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Apr 3, 2013
This would be a great new incentive to the game giving it a new option to our ranked matches and plus having the players join up together, I'm always for cooperative play, and having the community be closer together as well than just the forums itself. In addition the extra content for being the top 5 clans is even better. My opinion would be that maybe a belt system to show what level your clan is I think that would be cool too
Message 8 of 19 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5848 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Bump
I know that I know not
Message 9 of 19 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3607 posts

Apr 12, 2013
I like this. If there is ever a sequel, this should be in it.
Message 10 of 19 (182 Views)
0 Likes