Highlighted
Dec 31 2013
By: brabb555 Splicer 81 posts

Cinema mode

2 replies 219 views Edited Dec 31, 2012

I know a lot of people probably don't care about it, but I really want a feature where when you pause during a match (Offline), the camera will be able to be controlled, so that you can view the stage, characters, etc. in a 3d type perspective, and take pictures for your XMB.

If possible by patch, maybe a ''cinema'' type thing like Uncharted 3 has, where you can review a clip from a previous game, record a certain part of it, and upload it straight ot Youtube. Allowing you to also be able to take pictures of the fighters during the cinema, so you can save them for later usage. 

Maybe it's just me, but I would really like it. It'd also give the forums something extra to do, like uploading pictures of ranked match results, or something silly/stupid/infuriating that happened during the match, or maybe just for fun.

Message 1 of 3 (219 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Re: Cinema mode

Dec 31, 2012
Not a bad idea. We can always catch some glitches or what not for some evidence on the forums and the devs might take a look at the evidence.
Message 2 of 3 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Re: Cinema mode

Dec 31, 2012
Hmm.. I don't think we'll see that ever. They can't even implement a replay system without too many problems involved.
Message 3 of 3 (139 Views)
0 Likes