Apr 13 2013
By: Alex_pagan13 Hekseville Citizen 297 posts

Chuck ....Greene

10 replies 217 views Edited Apr 13, 2013

Thats right Chuck Greene should be in this game he would be awsome ive even made a whole story and moveset for him

Bio

Chuck Greeneis the main protagonist of Dead Rising 2 and would be playable in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale.His Minion is Katey Greene

Arcade

Chuck's story begins after he clears his name of the TIR Incident. He and his daughter, Katey, continue where they left off and Chuck still needs to find Zombrex to suppress Katey's infection. After Stacey tells him that she recived an e-mail from a unknown source about a special gathering of different people, Chuck decides to check it out in the hopes that they will either have Zombrex, or something that could cure his daughter permanently.

Rival: Shadow The Hedgehog

Reason:Chuck continues his search until he see's Shadow on the right of him Chuck says to Shadow "You have got to be kidding me right?" Shadow replies"You got something to old man?" Chuck:"Well im just  a little curious that theres a walking rat takling to me" Shadow:"RAT?! Im Shadow The Ultimate Life Form!" "Chuck laughs" Shadow:"Alright you wanna test me uh alright lets go" Chuck pulls out the Paddlesaw and prepares for battle"

Connection: Shadow and Chuck's loved ones died in front of them Maria for Shadow and Chuck Katey and his wife both of there world are made up but are in serious danger Shadow in Westopolis being taken over by The Black Arms and Fortune City Nevada with Zombie infections all over for Chuck both are good in gunfight and recently SEGA did a cross-over with Capcom Sonic and Mega-man comics

Ending:

After defeating Polygon Man, Chuck returns to Stacy and Katey. They ask if he found any Zombrex, to which Chuck regrets to say he didn't. Although, Chuck awakens the All-Star Power he recieved from Polygon Man and gives Katey a hug, suppressing her infection to the point that she claims she no longer feels sick. Chuck gladly proclaims that the AP may be the cure he was looking for, and proceeds to test it on the other survivors who were bitten.

Moveset

Square Moves

• Neutral- Punch Combo
  • Up- Hail Mary
  • Forward- Metal Baseball Bat
  • Down- Bowling Ball

Triangle Moves

• Neutral- Laser Sword
  • Up- Food or Drink AP Gain
  • Forward- Burning Skull
  • Down- Grenade

Circle Moves Consist of Chuck using Combo wepons from PSASBR an idea from francesco734

Supers

• Level 1: Paddlesaw- Chuck swings around the Paddlesaw, a canoe paddle with two chainsaws taped to its ends, and takes out the nearest opponent.
  • Level 2: Snowflake- Chuck pulls out a Piece of Steak. He then throws it and it rolls across the stage Snowflake then goes after it , taking out anyone in her way.
  • Level 3: Terror Is Reality- Gets into his Mortorcycle the stage then turns into the arena from Terror Is Reality Chuck then drives around killing anyone in his way (LVL 3 is based off the first mission on DR2)

Introduction and Ending Animations

This is my Bike-Chuck comes in on his bike and says "Lets do this!"

A Loving Father-Katey is shown holding Chuck's Leg with his hand on her shoulder

Snowflake Hungry!-Chuck feeds Snowflake some Steak

What would Chuck Greene Do?-Chuck walks in with the PaddleSaw

Outros

Alright..-Chuck smirks while crossing his arms

Aw yea-Chuck throws and catches the Laser Sword

Im out of here-Chuck exits on his Bike

Your okay now Katey-Chuck gives Katey Zombrex and the smiles

Taunts

Loser-Chuck laughs and points

Chuck Greene-Chuck brings out the PaddleSaw and says "You want Some!?"

Refreshing-Chuck drinks a Large Soda

Victory Music

Terror Is Reality

The name's Chuck Greene

Costumes

Zombie Killer

Chucks default outfit

TIR Suit

Chucks Yellow Suit from TIR

Sports Fan

Sports Coustume from the DR2 DLC

Message 1 of 11 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: Chuck ....Greene

Apr 13, 2013

Trust me, Dead Rising is my favorite series ever, but I really don't think the characters have any place in this game.

Also Frank West is better.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 2 of 11 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Apr 13, 2013

Well Why Not (also Frank has been in 2 fighting games already its Chucks time to shine...please)

Message 3 of 11 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Apr 13, 2013

Is this just another attempt to get Shadow in?

Message 4 of 11 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
792 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Just chuck testa

P-O-O-P
Message 5 of 11 (183 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Apr 13, 2013

@ossiecastro5 No as much as i would like him people just down him too much This is just for Chuck his rival is Shadow because they have similar experinces with each other

Message 6 of 11 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2501 posts

Apr 13, 2013
Didn't you post this exact thread like a month ago?
-Straight from the Shadow Realm (V)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(V)

(\The Official Forgotten Shadow of the PSAS Boards/)
Message 7 of 11 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
372 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2013

You had me, but then I just stopped reading when Shadow was mentioned. Then I decided to come back and actually look at the move set, and the circle attacks are a little too OP as well. Other than that, I like where you're going with this. Just NO freakin' Shadow. He's a SEGA character guys, give it up. He's never getting in unless they decide to have a "Special guest" Which I highly doubt.

Message 8 of 11 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Apr 13, 2013

B-but Frank West has covered wars, y'know? I personally like Frank due to his charisma, his personality, and his overall (semi-)averageness. Just thinking of this makes me wanna spawn up a move list due to his potential~

Also if they were to change the rivaries... I'll include that in another post (gonna search if there is a Frank West moveset/wishlist, probably is already but still)

~GL

#PrincessPowerhouse
#PrincessPowerhouse
Message 9 of 11 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Apr 13, 2013

Alright Sooo no Shadow what Rival do you guys think it should be also Thanks for not raging on this and letting me know calmly

Message 10 of 11 (92 Views)
0 Likes