Wastelander
889 posts

Re: Chuck Greene for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Feb 22, 2013
No because of one thing chuck was in 3 games two of which are xbox exclusive plus dead rising altoghther was xbox exclusive at a point. (Don't get me wrong I like dead rising 2) but sorry no
Message 11 of 14 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Tmix1600 wrote:
No because of one thing chuck was in 3 games two of which are xbox exclusive plus dead rising altoghther was xbox exclusive at a point. (Don't get me wrong I like dead rising 2) but sorry no

Your wrong dude. Chuck has only been in 2 games. Dead Rising 2 & Dead Rising 2: Off the Record. Case Zero & Case West were not games, they were DLC. The 2 games he did appaer in were on PS3 aswell as Xbox. The only reason the DLC was exclusive to Xbox was because Capcom didn't want the Xbox fans to moan. Thats all. Chuck would be perfect for this game.

Message 12 of 14 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Feb 22, 2013
Well case zero is still a big part since its his origin and case west is the only sequel to dead rising 2 . Plus off the record doesn't count as a chuck game because its not cannon nor is he a big part he was in as a kind of easter egg boss pluss dead rising started on xbox like I said so it doesn't add up. I would want him in but I makes no sense to juliet starling would be better at least she doesn't have an exclusive on another console
Message 13 of 14 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
889 posts

Feb 22, 2013
I was trying to say she made more sense
Message 14 of 14 (37 Views)
0 Likes