Wastelander
846 posts

Re: ChronoCactaur's Roster Analysis

Oct 8, 2012

Nathan Drake no, but Lammy the Unjammer yes?

Looks like another Chrono thread.

Message 51 of 72 (141 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
939 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Omar already explained Big Daddy and what are the odds that u would get everything you wanted!
www.facebook.com/SonyTitleFight
 photo 893036_607240892638255_764515088_o1_zpsdc2e5a86.jpg
Message 52 of 72 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Im just going to end this now every character in Playstation All stars is an "All Star" every single chracter thats in has a great game that helped playstation become what it is today...

So maybe a few of you're personal favs aren't in it doesn't take away from how great a game All Stars is.. nor does it take away from the fact every character in the game is an "All Star"

These are you're opinions on these characters not a general feel for what the characters did for Playstion to become an actual "All Star"
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 53 of 72 (131 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

Because this isn't Smash Bros.

Anyways, I made a HUUUGE omission which has been remedied. How could I forget Cloud?

So you've got a double standard where you'll happily judge and down one game because of its series name but won't even touch any problems with the other's name?  Surprise surprise.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 54 of 72 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Radec is not a all star?

Nowadays the most solde genre on the ps3 are FPS either you like it or not , and your saying PASBR shouldnt have a killzone rep? if it was up to me the FPS genre should get more reps  it would boost sales imensaly even resistance should have a playable rep,FPS sell and until ppl get sick of them thats what makes money, also there isnt any villain that caused more impact than radec on the killzone series imo  since we dont actually care for protagonists choosing an intereisting enemy was a very good call PASBR needs more evil in it.

Message 55 of 72 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 8, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

Radec is not a all star?

Nowadays the most solde genre on the ps3 are FPS either you like it or not , and your saying PASBR shouldnt have a killzone rep? if it was up to me the FPS genre should get more reps  it would boost sales imensaly even resistance should have a playable rep,FPS sell and until ppl get sick of them thats what makes money, also there isnt any villain that caused more impact than radec on the killzone series imo  since we dont actually care for protagonists choosing an intereisting enemy was a very good call PASBR needs more evil in it.

Well, people did get sick of Resistance, according to sales numbers, so using Resistance as a catalyst for sales likely wouldn't work too well.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 56 of 72 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 9, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

pedro702 wrote:

Radec is not a all star?

Well, people did get sick of Resistance, according to sales numbers, so using Resistance as a catalyst for sales likely wouldn't work too well.

Resistance 3 didnt sell well due to the other FPS competition with comw many COD and even killzone released afew months before Resistance 3 didnt get much of a shoot still resistance 1 and 2 and on the top of the most sold games on PS3 so Far and like i said people didnt get sick of FPS they just moved to some more popular ones i also love killzone , the killzone 2 was one of the best online fun i ever had in ps3 history

Message 57 of 72 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Resistance 3 was the best of the trilogy, it a shame it didnt sell too well, blame its release date and poor marketing.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 58 of 72 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Well, Resistance is getting the trilogy treatment, so it might sell better the next time around.
Message 59 of 72 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

For me I would make these changes:

Fat Princess: No

Cole: Yes (Definitely not maybe)

Radec: Yes

Toro: HECK YES (He's literally Sony's mascot by now)

Nathan Drake: HECK YES (How can you even think he's a no)

Dante: Yes Don't try to ignore it 

Dino: NO (Don't make him Dante, this is Dino and Dino is no)

Big Daddy: NOPE (I don't care if he's a port. Every gamer sees him as a MS character. No matter who you try to explain him to they will always see him as the launch game for the 360)

How was Bioshock a lanch game for the 360 if the game came out in 2007 and theconsoole in 2005?

Here is what I would say:

Fat Princess:maybe

Sackboy: yes

Dante: maybe

Big Daddy: no

Heihachi: maybe

Radec: yes

Drake: yes, yes, and double yes

Cole: yes

Nariko: yes

Toro: yes

Anticipating: PlayStation All-Stars, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider
Kind-of Anticipating: God of War: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Aliens: Colonial Marines
Message 60 of 72 (60 Views)
0 Likes