Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Re: ChronoCactaur's Roster Analysis

Oct 9, 2012
I can't believe somebody actually said Resistance 3 is the best in the series. I'm guessing u didn't play all of them, Resistance: Fall of Man is the best by far but when Resistance 2 came out it copied every shooter with the "Class System" and became the most generic shooter of all time.

I've played all of them and own all of them and can easily tell u RFoM>R2>R3

I do believe Resistance rep has earned a spot in the roster
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 72 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: ChronoCactaur's Roster Analysis

Oct 9, 2012

Colton360 wrote:
I can't believe somebody actually said Resistance 3 is the best in the series. I'm guessing u didn't play all of them, Resistance: Fall of Man is the best by far but when Resistance 2 came out it copied every shooter with the "Class System" and became the most generic shooter of all time.

I've played all of them and own all of them and can easily tell u RFoM>R2>R3

I do believe Resistance rep has earned a spot in the roster

I've heard everybody argue over which is better, and the correct answer is: It's an FPS.  There is no best.  You can argue that the first one is better; I've heard many people say the second was the best; and practically every critic in the gaming industry has said 3 was the best by far.  But it doesn't matter, because as an FPS there will never be a straight-up best.  If this were another type of game besides shooter, it'd be much easier to give a bona fide best, but shooter games have such a terrible community that it's impossible to determine which is the least broken, most fun, etc., because everybody's experience is completely different.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 72 (37 Views)
0 Likes