Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Re: ChronoCactaur's Roster Analysis

Oct 8, 2012

So Nathan Drake, the star of one of the PS3's biggest selling franchises, is not an all-star simply because you don't like his games. Huh.

But seriously, you can't say that a character is objectively not an all-star simply because you don't like them. Hell, I hate Killzone, but I can see why Radec's in the game and wouldn't argue against his inclusion. This game isn't all about you.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Dante
Message 31 of 72 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Cole is a bad character...?

Have you even played infamous!?

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!

Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 32 of 72 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 8, 2012
It's just selfishness, that's all.

Message 33 of 72 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

This is hilarious comedy at its finest! but I gotta admit I thought you were serious until I read the part about Uncharted 

Message 34 of 72 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Chrono-Cactaur wrote:

Why is Nathan Drake considered an All-Star? Like I said, his games aren't anything special. It's Indiana Jones in interactive movie form. Whoop-dee-**bleep** doo. I don't think he is an All-Star, especially compared to the likes of the Big 3, Crash, Spyro, Spike, etc

I thought my reasoning for Cole was reasonable. The character is terrible, but the gameplay is interesting.

Not anything special?   One of the best selling games on PS3, how is that for not anything special?  The games were fun and action sequences excited.  You must have not enjoyed it to describe it that way.  And also most people enjoyed the story InFamous braught to the table, and they enjoyed Cole and his character, myself included.  So your reasoining for cole is not as reasonable as you think.    Of course this is your opinion and I am sure there is no way anyone can sway you.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 35 of 72 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

Ignore TC he is a ******* idiot. He thinks his nostalgia characters are the "real" playstation allstars.

Edit: profanity

Message 36 of 72 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

Chrisx444 wrote:
Ignore TC he is a ******* idiot. He thinks his nostalgia characters are the "real" playstation allstars.
Edit: profanity

Just because it's new, doesn't mean it's good.

I should have expected the trolls to come in full force. :/

Message 37 of 72 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

That's really it. It's merely your opinion whether you think Cole, and Nathan Drake are All-Stars. Just like how your opinion for Okami is that it's merely a Zelda Clone. Majority will definitely disagree with you on those tastes. But that's merely it. Your taste. I don't have to treat your opinion as fact but I can say I can agree/disagree with you.

And whether I actually do, well... Somewhat but, not fully.

Message 38 of 72 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
746 posts

Oct 8, 2012
I think that Toro and Nathan should be changed to a yes. Considering the massive amount of praise for the Uncharted series and its exclusivity to PlayStation (I know some people who want a PS3 just to play Uncharted 3), he's definitely an All-Star. Just because you don't love the game doesn't mean millions of other people don't.

And Toro is the mascot of Sony in Japan. If that isn't an All-Star, then tell me what is.

As for Cole, I'd say he's a yes, but I can understand him being demoted a little due to him being two characters. Of course, that doesn't mean that X character didn't get in because of him, it just means that we get 20 characters instead of 19.

Other than those points, you were pretty fair. In fact, I just got a little more respect for you. Please don't lose it again.
Message 39 of 72 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Oct 8, 2012
nathan drake and cole are allstars.....and fatty p is not
Message 40 of 72 (94 Views)
0 Likes