"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 12 of 20 (122 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1179 posts

Re: Chimera VS Helghast

Nov 5, 2012
The Helghast would win, simply because R3 turned the Chimera into a bunch a brainless, aimless, weak animals.
Message 13 of 20 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Nov 5, 2012
I guess I'm the only one would who say Chimera? People are forgetting that the Chimera all most brought humans into extinction, they were forced into hiding and relied on small pockets of human survivors.
It's True that the helghast have more advanced weapons but Chimera are ultimately more brutal. With enemies like stalkers, longlegs, hybrids, ravagers to smaller chimeran like leapers, grims and drones to more gigantic creatures like Satan, Angeles and goliths. I'm pretty sure I would'nt want to face the Chimera ><"
Message 14 of 20 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Nov 5, 2012

MAJOR SPOILERS FOR BOTH GAME SERIES IN THIS POST.

Chimera, since they actually succeed in almost brining humanity to extinction. Over a period of 3 or 4 years they wipe out 90% of humanity's population, whereas the Helghast do one failed assault of Vekta then get their entire population wiped out by a handful of ISA troops. While on an individual level, the Helghast would win any day. They have the superior firepower, armour and tactics, but Chimera have sheer numbers, and could convert the helghast into their own, meaning they always have a swelling number of troops on their side. In a short battle Helghast would win, but in a war, chimera would come out on top through sheer force of numbers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 15 of 20 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Nov 5, 2012

The chimera hav more advanced technology and weaponry, but I think I the helghast  are more developed physically and have more advanced tactics. So I think the helghast win this battle

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 16 of 20 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Nov 5, 2012

The Locust would win. There are millions of them, and they can emerge from underground at any time with an entire army. So yeah, Gears of War

Message 17 of 20 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 5, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

The Locust would win. There are millions of them, and they can emerge from underground at any time with an entire army. So yeah, Gears of War

not cool man, although they are pretty **bleep** close to chimera as animalistic

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 18 of 20 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Nov 5, 2012

Helghast for sure... Chimera are so easy to kill. Shoot their backs...they explode....Helghast are in **bleep** space.

Message 19 of 20 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Nov 5, 2012

You're also all wrong... zombies clearly would take over the world from ALL of the above. Why? Because they're already taken over our video games. They've taken over Sunday nights. They've devoured our interpretation of what Florida is like.... zombies are steadily taking over the world!!!

...er...the media world.

Message 20 of 20 (63 Views)
0 Likes