Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Re: Characters you want (for gameplay reasons)

Jul 27, 2012

Augustus_04 wrote:

A Motor Toon Grand Prix car. It would be amazing to fight with a car. He could be very fast.. and attack with the doors..

And the Kula ball, the attacks would be simple, just jump attack, but with different styles.. and maybe a load attack like Pikachu, Pichu and Luigi in Smach Bros.

The Kula Ball is already an item. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jul 27, 2012

wolfmankid05 wrote:

Augustus_04 wrote:

A Motor Toon Grand Prix car. It would be amazing to fight with a car. He could be very fast.. and attack with the doors..

And the Kula ball, the attacks would be simple, just jump attack, but with different styles.. and maybe a load attack like Pikachu, Pichu and Luigi in Smach Bros.

The Kula Ball is already an item. Smiley Sad

no it isnt lol, thats one of Heihachi's moves.

Message 42 of 45 (199 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Im pretty sure that was a bowling ball. for tekken bowling.

Message 43 of 45 (192 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Ok, characters for gameplay reasons? You got it.

1. Kat from "Gravity Rush." You have a character that can screw with gravity for other players and this game is in DIRE need of more female characters. Not to mention her attack set would definitely be a little more unique than some of the others because (sorry I'm repeating myself but) SHE CAN SCREW WITH GRAVITY! lol.

2. Dart from "The Legend of Dragoon." A much-beloved PlayStation classic that needs more exposure. Attack set would of course include magic and swordplay (seeing dart clashing swords with Kratos would be so badass). Level 1 attack would be a basic sword combo. Level 2 he could morph into Dragoon form and unleash a more powerful attack (using the qte elements from "Dragoon's" fighing mechanics). Finally, the Level 3 attack would be Dart's most powerful Dragoon attack, wiping the screen clear of enemies!

3. Jennifer Tate from "Primal." Another female character, Jennifer knows a bit of self-defense, but she can also transform into 4 different kinds of demons. One super could involve her gargoyle pal, Scree, flying in and grabbing enemies flinging them to the wall for a K.O.

4. Nariko from "Heavenly Sword." A lot of people say she would play way too much like Kratos, but I disagree. This strong-hearted damsel doesn't need a ton of items from Greek Gods to slay her enemies, Just the Heavenly Sword. Move-set could variate the three fighting styles of the sword as you can have one large sword, two medium swords, or two little swords that fly around nunchuck-style to slash your enemies. Specials could include her unleashing special combos, blasting a cannon, or having her friend Kai coming in to play "twing-twang." Smiley Very Happy

5. Klonoa from "Klonoa: Door to Phantomile." A platforming brawler needs platforming characters, and Klonoa fits that bill nicely. Attacks would involve the use of the ring he carries which contains a spirit named "Hewpow." It would definitely be wonderful to have this classic character show up in the roster.

6. Crash Bandicoot from "Crash Bandicoot." There is no excuse, Sony. Crash has to be in this game. We know and love him. Not to mention he used to be kind of a mascot for ya'll back in the day before ya'll handed off to Universal (who handed him off to ActiVision). Attacks should include a basic spin, bellyflop, and slide attack, mabye have him pull out the Wumpa-zooka and fire off a round or two. Level 1 super could be a really powerful (and long) spin move where he tornadoes around the stage kina like Taz. Level 2 could be like Wario from Smash Bros. and Crash would summon his cart from CTR: Crash Team Racing and start mowing down opponents. Level 3 could be one of Crash's enemies showing up (like N. Gin or Cortex and the player would control them) and start giving opponents K.O.s while avoiding Crash's attempts to stop them.

Message 44 of 45 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
19 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2012

Wow, just saw the gameplay vid for Nariko and I hit the level 2 super on the nose! Smiley Very Happy I geeked out so bad when I saw Kai appear. Ok now get my other characters in! lol. Smiley Tongue

Message 45 of 45 (149 Views)
0 Likes