I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Re: Characters who needs to be downgraded.

Oct 26, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
I read it 4 times and I still disagree. I run sweet tooth and when sly goes invisible, I drop a mine and fight other players while watching for his outline or dust. If I'm by myself, I drop a Molotov or two but most importantly, I pay attention. His attacks are still visible usually and more often than not, they sly users fall into obvious traps because of the false sense of security. They go invisible and become more predictable than when I can see them because I know their tactics and I know the match up. Same for Kratos and Radec. These people aren't that OP. You just haven't figured out their tactics and the match up yet

Didnt read it good then. A constant jumping invis sly is almosy impossible to spot as he keeps constantly jumping through the air. he can hit while being invis and you will not see it coming. I have a 42inch tv so im no what im talking about. And dont bring other OP ppl nto this. Kratos moves and radc moves can be blocked but Sly has those 2 moves.

There's dust knocked up every time he hits the ground. Its EASIER to see him when he's jumping around.

Message 41 of 60 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Oct 26, 2012
a good kratos vs a good sweet tooth,kratos would usually win reason being kratos is just simply to fast for him to handle I just play some spammer krato's guys and only won by one because they knew I was to slow to handle them but since they were basically noobs that didn't block or dodge I was able to win it
Message 42 of 60 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 26, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
I read it 4 times and I still disagree. I run sweet tooth and when sly goes invisible, I drop a mine and fight other players while watching for his outline or dust. If I'm by myself, I drop a Molotov or two but most importantly, I pay attention. His attacks are still visible usually and more often than not, they sly users fall into obvious traps because of the false sense of security. They go invisible and become more predictable than when I can see them because I know their tactics and I know the match up. Same for Kratos and Radec. These people aren't that OP. You just haven't figured out their tactics and the match up yet

Didnt read it good then. A constant jumping invis sly is almosy impossible to spot as he keeps constantly jumping through the air. he can hit while being invis and you will not see it coming. I have a 42inch tv so im no what im talking about. And dont bring other OP ppl nto this. Kratos moves and radc moves can be blocked but Sly has those 2 moves.

There's dust knocked up every time he hits the ground. Its EASIER to see him when he's jumping around.

K.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 43 of 60 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Sweet tooth takes work but he is worth it and a really good tooth and a really good kratos is a pretty even match up to me. I might have to put in more work than kratos to build ap, and I have to think a little more too but sweet tooth is a thinking man's character

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 44 of 60 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
I have a 47 3D HD theater Vizio with HDMI cables. What does the television size have to do wjgh anything? I've played the sly players that you're talking about and I still disagree. I don't have the problems you have. Sly can't stay in the air forever and if all he does is use those two moves then you have an easy match on your hands because he isn't that difficult to predict. If he jumps and does it again, pay attention. Obviously he's coming after you so be prepared and keep an eye out for his dust and his outline. Lay some traps, throw a couple random attacks out. He's invisible, but he can't block so no matter what, he'll get him if you're even slightly in range. What's the problem here?

Whatever man... So I guess its fine for 100% full Invis huh?Your ignoring all the fatcs. Its not no obvious hes coming for you. Its a free for all. Theres 2other players.. One trap, o yea because he cant jump over it right?  Blocking doesnt matter because you cant see him like that so landing attacks are rare.

Only time will tell.
Message 45 of 60 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 26, 2012

ElmoDaJuiceman wrote:
a good kratos vs a good sweet tooth,kratos would usually win reason being kratos is just simply to fast for him to handle I just play some spammer krato's guys and only won by one because they knew I was to slow to handle them but since they were basically noobs that didn't block or dodge I was able to win it

I'd put it closer to a toss-up.  While Kratos is faster, Sweet Tooth is deadly as a counter character.  I can easily see a good Sweet Tooth beating a good Kratos at least 40% of the time.  With the way I play Sweet Tooth, I've beaten a few pretty good Kratoses (albeit in 2v2, but I still got a good 6-7 kills in the particular match I'm thinking of), but a few have gotten the better of me as well.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 46 of 60 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 26, 2012
But that's the thing: He's not 100% invisible. You can still see him and you can see his attack start ups so you have to react. One trap may not do anything all the time but a mine placed right under me catches him when he attacks. Better yet, play close to other characters and stray attacks catch him. I lose to sly players, but not because of their invisibility or spammable attacks. It's because either I make mistakes or they are the better players. He isn't invincible. The guy can't even block. He also doesn't have a long range game so he has to get close and that's when you bag him, especially since nearly everyone is close range in the beta. He's slower than most and can't protect himself that well. Sly is fine.

Message 47 of 60 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 26, 2012
And you're right, its not obvious that he's coming for you so adapt to the situation and be prepared for anything. That's what you have to do in each match anyway.

Message 48 of 60 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
But that's the thing: He's not 100% invisible. You can still see him and you can see his attack start ups so you have to react. One trap may not do anything all the time but a mine placed right under me catches him when he attacks. Better yet, play close to other characters and stray attacks catch him. I lose to sly players, but not because of their invisibility or spammable attacks. It's because either I make mistakes or they are the better players. He isn't invincible. The guy can't even block. He also doesn't have a long range game so he has to get close and that's when you bag him, especially since nearly everyone is close range in the beta. He's slower than most and can't protect himself that well. Sly is fine.

He doesnt need block when he can spam his decoy move -_-' I cant believe this. Ive played against the spamming users. There isnt no because they were the better players in that match. Some spam to win and some run and wait and spam.

Only time will tell.
Message 49 of 60 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Well since we can't see eye to eye (you and I never do), let's agree to disagree my friend.

Message 50 of 60 (61 Views)
0 Likes