Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Characters who needs to be downgraded.

Oct 26, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

No, I seem to remember characters such as Raiden beating characters such as Kratos and that's Kratos the way he is now.  If Kratos is nerfed at all he would never stand a chance against Raiden and would drop close to bottom the tier list and never be used.  Yeah, because you know what needs changed even though it doesn't need changed.  That was based off of the info we recieved from forumers from LA Beatdown.

Your an serious idiot. So its fair for Kratos to be so powerful so he stands a chance against Raiden, nice one, so the other characters suffer.

You just dont seem to understand at all. your just showing off your stupidity. ITS NOT THE CHARACTER OVERALL THAT NEEDS NERFING. YOUR MISSING THE POINT BECAUSE YOU LACK UNDERSTANDING. IM TALKING ABOUT 1MOVE ON KRATOS AND 2MOVES ON SLY! YOU ACT LIKE IM TALKING ABOUT THE WHOLE **bleep** CHARACTERS MOVEST. YOU REALLY CANT AGREE TO A CERTAIN MOVE BEING CHANGED A LLITTLE SO ITS FAIR?

Since you don't know what you're talking about "Mr. I'm Making Changes According To A BETA" I'm gonna stop it here because more we debate this... I feel my brain cells commiting suicide one at a time.

Message 31 of 60 (108 Views)
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Oct 26, 2012
kratos over square should be nerfed between his over square,over triangle,and up square at least one should be nerfed. like really those moves are insanely good. BTW just tried kratos the scores was sweettooth -2 sly -1 other kratos 6 me (kratos)10 I only used those 3 moves to test my theory
Message 32 of 60 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 26, 2012

ElmoDaJuiceman wrote:
kratos over square should be nerfed between his over square,over triangle,and up square at least one should be nerfed. like really those moves are insanely good. BTW just tried kratos the scores was sweettooth -2 sly -1 other kratos 6 me (kratos)10 I only used those 3 moves to test my theory

That's a nice test but was this tested against Raiden, Dante, Spike, Nariko, Cole, Sir Dan and the the rest of the roster not in the BETA?

Message 33 of 60 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 26, 2012
You do realize Sly is pretty much the anti-Radec, right? Saying that he's unfair because he's built to defeat a certain character is asinine. While we're at it, Radec's OP because FP can't beat him.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 34 of 60 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Btw good job noc. Never saw you post and not say lightning at least once and your arguments were sound too lol

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 35 of 60 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Oct 26, 2012
true but I thought this game was suppose to be a balance game so every character could stand a chance vs anyone I understand this was a small sample size but I love sweet tooth XD and if he can't beat kratos and you guys are saying these other guys(raiden Cole spike dante etc) are better then kratos then I will never get to use sweet tooth online if I wanna win and personally I don't find that fair at all.
Message 36 of 60 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6998 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
I read it 4 times and I still disagree. I run sweet tooth and when sly goes invisible, I drop a mine and fight other players while watching for his outline or dust. If I'm by myself, I drop a Molotov or two but most importantly, I pay attention. His attacks are still visible usually and more often than not, they sly users fall into obvious traps because of the false sense of security. They go invisible and become more predictable than when I can see them because I know their tactics and I know the match up. Same for Kratos and Radec. These people aren't that OP. You just haven't figured out their tactics and the match up yet

Didnt read it good then. A constant jumping invis sly is almosy impossible to spot as he keeps constantly jumping through the air. he can hit while being invis and you will not see it coming. I have a 42inch tv so im no what im talking about. And dont bring other OP ppl nto this. Kratos moves and radc moves can be blocked but Sly has those 2 moves.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 37 of 60 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 26, 2012

ElmoDaJuiceman wrote:
true but I thought this game was suppose to be a balance game so every character could stand a chance vs anyone I understand this was a small sample size but I love sweet tooth XD and if he can't beat kratos and you guys are saying these other guys(raiden Cole spike dante etc) are better then kratos then I will never get to use sweet tooth online if I wanna win and personally I don't find that fair at all.

Sweet Tooth can do pretty well against Kratos if used right, just as (and I've seen this) Radec can beat sly when used correctly.  It's a matter of strategy.  If people don't use strategy to fight characters that they're weak against, we end up with threads like this.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 38 of 60 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6998 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

No, I seem to remember characters such as Raiden beating characters such as Kratos and that's Kratos the way he is now.  If Kratos is nerfed at all he would never stand a chance against Raiden and would drop close to bottom the tier list and never be used.  Yeah, because you know what needs changed even though it doesn't need changed.  That was based off of the info we recieved from forumers from LA Beatdown.

Your an serious idiot. So its fair for Kratos to be so powerful so he stands a chance against Raiden, nice one, so the other characters suffer.

You just dont seem to understand at all. your just showing off your stupidity. ITS NOT THE CHARACTER OVERALL THAT NEEDS NERFING. YOUR MISSING THE POINT BECAUSE YOU LACK UNDERSTANDING. IM TALKING ABOUT 1MOVE ON KRATOS AND 2MOVES ON SLY! YOU ACT LIKE IM TALKING ABOUT THE WHOLE **bleep** CHARACTERS MOVEST. YOU REALLY CANT AGREE TO A CERTAIN MOVE BEING CHANGED A LLITTLE SO ITS FAIR?

Since you don't know what you're talking about "Mr. I'm Making Changes According To A BETA" I'm gonna stop it here because more we debate this... I feel my brain cells commiting suicide one at a time.

Sighs.... your the one killing my brain cells. You lack understand and are closeminded. nce again this isnt about the beta. For the 3rd time when the full game comes out Sly with still have that one move that NO CHARACTER out of 16 can do anything about. Radec spam can be blocked but Sly moves are cheap.

Your basically saying its fair for a character to have FULL INVIS ALL THE TIME. Nice one dude. Thats completely balance right, ok :smileyhappy:

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 39 of 60 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 26, 2012
I have a 47 3D HD theater Vizio with HDMI cables. What does the television size have to do wjgh anything? I've played the sly players that you're talking about and I still disagree. I don't have the problems you have. Sly can't stay in the air forever and if all he does is use those two moves then you have an easy match on your hands because he isn't that difficult to predict. If he jumps and does it again, pay attention. Obviously he's coming after you so be prepared and keep an eye out for his dust and his outline. Lay some traps, throw a couple random attacks out. He's invisible, but he can't block so no matter what, he'll get him if you're even slightly in range. What's the problem here?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 40 of 60 (59 Views)
0 Likes