Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6905 posts

Re: Characters who needs to be downgraded.

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

Pointless talking anymore, noone seems to understand anything. Maybe i can exempt Kratos for the other 15 chracters but what I said about Sly needs to happen. Seriously you guys need to re read what I said about Sly. Doesnt matter who you pick in the full game. With Slys 2moves hes overrated if hes to be spammed with. Nothing you can do about it.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 60 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 26, 2012

I don't need to read anything to know that there is no needed changes until the retail release of this game world wide.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 60 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6905 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

I don't need to read anything to know that there is no needed changes until the retail release of this game world wide.

Your comments are invalid then. Just posting according to the topic huh? Shows how stupid and irrational you are...

Only time will tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 60 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Oct 26, 2012
You said your opinion now let us answer. You don't have to take it to heart just letting you know how we feel about your post or OUR OPINION. So lay of Noc.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 60 (79 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 26, 2012

No, I seem to remember characters such as Raiden beating characters such as Kratos and that's Kratos the way he is now.  If Kratos is nerfed at all he would never stand a chance against Raiden and would drop close to bottom the tier list and never be used.  Yeah, because you know what needs changed even though it doesn't need changed.  That was based off of the info we recieved from forumers from LA Beatdown.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 60 (79 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Oct 26, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Pointless talking anymore, noone seems to understand anything. Maybe i can exempt Kratos for the other 15 chracters but what I said about Sly needs to happen. Seriously you guys need to re read what I said about Sly. Doesnt matter who you pick in the full game. With Slys 2moves hes overrated if hes to be spammed with. Nothing you can do about it.

Maybe you should just rethink how to play him? Because no one else is having these issues apparently. Maybe its you.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 60 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 26, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I've never had a problem with Sly - I think Radecs sniper range & kickback should be reduced and Kratos' chain shouldn't be automatic & reduce his AP gain.

Well then I guess you never came across those type of players... once you do you'll find out. And its not just about the player with the char. Its about the char and that move he has.

I've encountered those types of players.  They're pretty fun to fight, because it's so easy to counter them.

Anybody who has an issue with Sly should just learn how to play him at a basic level.  Understanding his moves, how they work, and what they work with pretty much negates all issues with the character.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 60 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6905 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

No, I seem to remember characters such as Raiden beating characters such as Kratos and that's Kratos the way he is now.  If Kratos is nerfed at all he would never stand a chance against Raiden and would drop close to bottom the tier list and never be used.  Yeah, because you know what needs changed even though it doesn't need changed.  That was based off of the info we recieved from forumers from LA Beatdown.

Your an serious idiot. So its fair for Kratos to be so powerful so he stands a chance against Raiden, nice one, so the other characters suffer.

You just dont seem to understand at all. your just showing off your stupidity. ITS NOT THE CHARACTER OVERALL THAT NEEDS NERFING. YOUR MISSING THE POINT BECAUSE YOU LACK UNDERSTANDING. IM TALKING ABOUT 1MOVE ON KRATOS AND 2MOVES ON SLY! YOU ACT LIKE IM TALKING ABOUT THE WHOLE **bleep** CHARACTERS MOVEST. YOU REALLY CANT AGREE TO A CERTAIN MOVE BEING CHANGED A LLITTLE SO ITS FAIR?

Only time will tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 60 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6905 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I've never had a problem with Sly - I think Radecs sniper range & kickback should be reduced and Kratos' chain shouldn't be automatic & reduce his AP gain.

Well then I guess you never came across those type of players... once you do you'll find out. And its not just about the player with the char. Its about the char and that move he has.

I've encountered those types of players.  They're pretty fun to fight, because it's so easy to counter them.

Anybody who has an issue with Sly should just learn how to play him at a basic level.  Understanding his moves, how they work, and what they work with pretty much negates all issues with the character.

OMG, dont you think I already know that. Some slow characters just cant counter sly. Im talking about slow characters to. Try having a one on one with Sly using Radec. The shotgun can barely hit him because hes short. His launch moves are so slow then Sly can attack him before he moves and etc... get it now?

Only time will tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 60 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 26, 2012
I read it 4 times and I still disagree. I run sweet tooth and when sly goes invisible, I drop a mine and fight other players while watching for his outline or dust. If I'm by myself, I drop a Molotov or two but most importantly, I pay attention. His attacks are still visible usually and more often than not, they sly users fall into obvious traps because of the false sense of security. They go invisible and become more predictable than when I can see them because I know their tactics and I know the match up. Same for Kratos and Radec. These people aren't that OP. You just haven't figured out their tactics and the match up yet

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 60 (59 Views)
0 Likes