Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

Re: Characters who needs to be downgraded.

Oct 26, 2012

stelmoslight wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

No one needs to be downgraded until the full game comes out.

I agree.  Don't tamper with anything until a lot of data is present.  Otherwise, premature changes could lead to dreadful results.  let's just see how it all pans out for a few months.  Then Superbot can make changes accordingly as their telemetry system dictates.  Simple.  Objective.  Fair.

Your point is way way to overrated. Its not the characters persay, its their moves that can be spammed agaisnt anyone. Any of the other 15 chars will have the same problems agaisnt these chars I mentioned.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 11 of 60 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 26, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

stelmoslight wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

I agree.  Don't tamper with anything until a lot of data is present.  Otherwise, premature changes could lead to dreadful results.  let's just see how it all pans out for a few months.  Then Superbot can make changes accordingly as their telemetry system dictates.  Simple.  Objective.  Fair.

Your point is way way to overrated. Its not the characters persay, its their moves that can be spammed agaisnt anyone. Any of the other 15 chars will have the same problems agaisnt these chars I mentioned.

Radec's sniper spam isn't hard to stop, unless you got some noob spaming you in the back thinking they're good.  The changes are 100% uneeded until the full game is released.

Message 12 of 60 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 26, 2012
All characters will have moves that can be spammed but that also makes them predictable. Nothing needs to be changed.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 13 of 60 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

stelmoslight wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Radec's sniper spam isn't hard to stop, unless you got some noob spaming you in the back thinking they're good.  The changes are 100% uneeded until the full game is released.

Wow its like your not listening. I didnnt mentio Radecs sniper spam for a reason. Of course it can be blocked. Problem solved for Radec, but nor problem solved for Kratos and Slys cheap move. Stay relevant please. The changes are 100% needed. These moves I mentioed canot be blocked or planned as long as it can be spammed. Please read what I wrote and stop replying just to reply. This isnt a regular thread with overrated complaints.

Only time will tell.
Message 14 of 60 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7048 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
All characters will have moves that can be spammed but that also makes them predictable. Nothing needs to be changed.

Another person who didnt read what I said. Please read. Of course all chars will, but some have the spam thats 100% unstoppable.

Only time will tell.
Message 15 of 60 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

BETA vs Full Game

How do you know that's not balanced in the full game?  Until we all have had the chance to play the full game and find what's actually OP out of all 20 characters.  Any changes to the game are 100% uneeded, or do you not remember what happened to Mortal Kombat?

Message 16 of 60 (107 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Oct 26, 2012
I hate to admit it , but I agree with Noc. You need to wait for the full game. I gaurantee there won't be as many slys when you have a lot of other unique characters to chose from. I main Sly right now and have trained my eyes to see h even while standing still. Am I proud of this? No but I can garuntee you that I will not be maining Sly when the game comes out. So everybody (not just you) needs to quite with the Op so nerf him or her. Like someone said, "The characters are only as good as the player wants them to be." Most likely if someone is spamming the are new to the game or just Noobs.
Message 17 of 60 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 26, 2012
There is no spam that 100% unstoppable. If you can't beat it then think outside the box. I promise you there is a way to overcome all of it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 18 of 60 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Oct 26, 2012

How do you know that waiting a while won't provide better results than changing things now?  It's called statistics.  I would suggest learning it.  The more data you have present, the more accurate your results.  Therefore, any action after a sufficient amount of data is collected will better rectify any problem that crops up.   

Message 19 of 60 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Sly can't block so how else would players defend themselves? His decoy works the same way as Kratos's fleece. The character you should have mentioned instead of Sly is Radec because of the overuse of his sniper, but I agree with Kratos though.

"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 20 of 60 (91 Views)
0 Likes