Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

Re: Characters who needs to be downgraded.

Oct 27, 2012
I just tried that invisible sly thing and won by 11 I just continued to jump and use over triangle over and over
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 60 (107 Views)
Weekend All-Star
6865 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

ElmoDaJuiceman wrote:
I just tried that invisible sly thing and won by 11 I just continued to jump and use over triangle over and over

SEE! Thats what im saying but they dont seem to get that.

Only time will tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 60 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 27, 2012
You mean spamming? Yeah, if you're playing idiots, spam works.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 60 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

Oct 27, 2012
well in a free for all I doubt you will get all "pros" and a smart spammer will single out that one noob and take advantage of him but I don't spam when I play forreal I just do stuff like this for feedback on the game to make it better.
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 60 (86 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

ElmoDaJuiceman wrote:
well in a free for all I doubt you will get all "pros" and a smart spammer will single out that one noob and take advantage of him but I don't spam when I play forreal I just do stuff like this for feedback on the game to make it better.

No, I know, I'm just saying that it's not really effective against players that know what they're doing.  Which is why this shouldn't be an issue for at least half of the people on the forum.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 60 (81 Views)
First Son
27 posts

Apr 8, 2013
They... Downgraded... Sackboy...?? Siriusly my sack isnt that powerfull and yet it been downgraded???? -_- wow...
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 60 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Apr 8, 2013
Sly's invisibility is almost worthless. Most people don't use it and save for a few maps, he is still very visible. Plus the dust cloud whenever he walks or jumps. Next point, Sly's counter has been nerfed significantly and now requires much more precise timing to get right. If you find one spamming it, just walk up and grab him. Simple.

Kratos is fast and combos well, true, but his chain grab has a relatively short range and you probably shouldn't be going after kratos head on anyways. Attack from a different angle and the move is useless. It has a long recovery time if it misses and can be punished easily if you guard or dodge it. Just practice more. I play Sly and Kratos a ton and get my butt kicked plenty if I get into spamming patterns.
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 60 (50 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 8, 2013

brendables wrote:
Sly's invisibility is almost worthless. Most people don't use it and save for a few maps, he is still very visible. Plus the dust cloud whenever he walks or jumps. Next point, Sly's counter has been nerfed significantly and now requires much more precise timing to get right. If you find one spamming it, just walk up and grab him. Simple.

Kratos is fast and combos well, true, but his chain grab has a relatively short range and you probably shouldn't be going after kratos head on anyways. Attack from a different angle and the move is useless. It has a long recovery time if it misses and can be punished easily if you guard or dodge it. Just practice more. I play Sly and Kratos a ton and get my butt kicked plenty if I get into spamming patterns.

The moment you realized this thread was made last year before the game was released

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 60 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Apr 9, 2013
The other important thing you're forgetting about sly is that he is hard to see for the person using him too, so it's hard to get too crazy with sly invisible all the time. If a sly goes invisible his moves are pretty predictable. Hide somewhere and spam counter or set up a sneak super are the most common. Try to be mindful, and sly isn't so tough to counter. Grabs work well against him too if he isn't spamming the raccoon roll.
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 60 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Apr 9, 2013
I got that, but it's on the front page so I assume someone revived it and it was still being debated.
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 60 (23 Views)
0 Likes