Nov 06 2012
By: RikkiRossTheBoss Survivor 2454 posts
Accepted Solution

Characters timelines??

[ Edited ]
15 replies 594 views Edited Nov 6, 2012

Where do you think the events of all stars takes place with some characters?

Spoiler
E.i kratos can't be after gow3 as he kills himself.

Could rachet,sly n jak be after PS heroes? What do you think?

Edit: spoiler tag added

Message 1 of 16 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

USE THE SPOILER TAG

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

SPOILER FREE K THANKS

Message 2 of 16 (579 Views)
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Re: Characters timelines??

Nov 6, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
Where do you think the events of all stars takes place with some characters?
Spoiler
E.i kratos can't be after gow3 as he kills himself.

Could rachet,sly n jak be after PS heroes? What do you think?

Lol spoilers for some people

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 3 of 16 (572 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 6, 2012

God of War 3 came out about four years ago. Anyone who hasn't played it probably won't by now.

I just wished Kratos died more painfully.

Message 4 of 16 (564 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
223 posts

Nov 6, 2012

It's hard to say, really. I think the characters are all mash-ups of all their iterations, so they don't have a timeline. Dan has his outfit from Ressurection, which takes place in a different timeline from MediEvil 2, but he has the DanHand attack from MediEvil 2. Sly has his older appearence from Thieves in Time but he uses weapons from the first three Sly games. Kratos has scars from God of War 2, yet he uses the Arms of Sparta, a weapon he left behind at the end of Ghost of Sparta, which took place before God of War 2. There's a lot of examples.

Let's take a moment to consider my mistakes. Ah, who am I kidding? I didn't make any.
-The War Mage (Orcs Must Die!)
Message 5 of 16 (564 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Good Cole's has to be right before the final boss of Infamous 2 because at that point he has all the powers he's using in PS All-Stars, that and 

Spoiler
He dies at the end of the game.

Sweet Tooth, well contrary to popular belief I don't hink this is the Sweet Tooth from 2012's Twisted Metal, I think it's more of the incarnation in Head-On for the PSP, yeah they look the same but not only is it a different continuetywisted Metal tourniment considering his ending where he wishes to become Colypso.

Message 6 of 16 (559 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

I don't think there will be a timeline. This game might be like Tekken Tag Tournament 2 how it's described as a "dream match"or a "what if moment" in Playstation history, since in TTT2, you had characters that have been dead or gone missing, so this game will most likely be the same.

"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 7 of 16 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Nov 6, 2012
I thought it might be some shiz like sonic generation 1 dude pulling people from different times, worlds etc to one area and when they return to there normal place its only been like 5 minutes
Message 8 of 16 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 6, 2012

I thought this was just for fun because for sure this game isn't going to be canon, there would be so many continuety errors that ffans' heads would explode.

Message 9 of 16 (442 Views)
Splicer
55 posts

Nov 6, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

I thought this was just for fun because for sure this game isn't going to be canon, there would be so many continuety errors that ffans' heads would explode.

SB has actually confirmed that this game won't be part of canon for these franchises, as in like Nathan Drake can't share his tale on what he experienced in this game back in the Uncharted games.

Though, I'm a bit interested about whether this game would implement the story in PlayStation Move Heroes, as in will Rathet, Jak and Sly remember that they've already met before.

Message 10 of 16 (382 Views)
0 Likes