Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Re: Characters that need to be nerfed

Dec 17, 2012
honestly, I would keep ratchets grab... It defines him,. Anyways I'd rather take ratchets grab then taking DDD's grab from brawl. lol
Message 21 of 43 (226 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Dec 18, 2012
The difference is that Ratchet's throw has a lot more setup potential than other character who only have one level 1 setup like Sweet Tooth, a throw should NOT lead into a super because it gives a lot more options to land the super than just trying to use regular attacks. Especially with Ratchet already having an incredibly good super.
Message 22 of 43 (224 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Dec 18, 2012

IMO the following things need to be addressed:

Kratos he is just too good, and any idiot who knows how to spam can win a FFA and manage to get two level 3 supers off.
The first thing that needs to be done is his AP gain needs to be much lower than what it is, following with a simple decrease in the hit box/attack box for his chains.

Raiden is good but I don't think he is OP, a simple fix for him would be to simply make his level 2 super not last nearly as long as it does. You can easily block most of his stuff he can pull off as a lot of the things people do online with him aren't true gatlings and therfore do not combo.

Sly needs a reduction on how far his level 1 goes, it is a little rediculous ATM.

Sir Dan needs a buff, and badly. 

Everyone else is relatively fine, I would like them to address the issue of people being able to combo into Supers by either allowing every character to have a combo that allows it or take it away from every character, it seems a little unfair for a handful to have the ability and not everyone, balance in any sort of fighting game is everything.

Message 23 of 43 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
417 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Jak needs a nerf.   You sir do not know what you talking about

Photobucket
Message 24 of 43 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Not a big nerf, just a SMALL cooldown rate for his rifle so people use more different attacks. Same for Radec and other characters

Message 25 of 43 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Dec 18, 2012
Kratos' 3rd super is so easy to dodge. You must have no skill whatsoever
Message 26 of 43 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Dec 18, 2012

It's not that it's not easy to dodge it's the fact he is prolly the only one who can easily get two level 3s off in a single game. Also, when you play in a game where there are more then just you not everyone knows how to dodge .

Message 27 of 43 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Typical of noobs..........they always blame something or someone else.

Message 28 of 43 (159 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Dec 18, 2012

typical of noobs? Really? 
You've never played with me, you don't know my stats with this game or any other game for that matter and you call me a noob?
...slow clap...

Message 29 of 43 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

lol if the developers listened to you this game would suck.

kratos just needs his forward square to be only horizontal and a range reduction and hes fine and maybe a AP generation reduction

raiden shouldnt be able to combo into his 1 so easily and he'll be fine. his 2 really isnt that good unless he freezes everyone in the begining if you dont get caught in the begining its easy to avoid.

For sly the hippo needs to go down right away if sly is hit so it wont completely cancel his level one if hes hit but murray wont keep going farther and he shouldnt be able to use it while invisible.

for drake maybe a longer time between barrels and thats it

everyone else is fine other than some buffs needed stop crying

also LOL at nerfing jak

Message 30 of 43 (129 Views)
0 Likes